09/30 - Mountain Climbing Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Your avatar is super cute and that filter is lovely.
Thank you! I once tried to dye my hair red and it turned this color in real life. I was in college at the time and a guy from my class kept staring at my hair and when we were leaving he came over to me and asked if he could touch my hair...I let him, but it was super weird...

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Your avatar is super cute and that filter is lovely.
Thank you! I once tried to dye my hair red and it turned this color in real life. I was in college at the time and a guy from my class kept staring at my hair and when we were leaving he came over to me and asked if he could touch my hair...I let him, but it was super weird...
Both of ya'll are freaking gorgeous in a totally-not-creepy-I'm-a-normal-chick-being-dead-serious kind of way.
Seriously :love:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I've had it that color before :D

But, like, on purpose.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you. I love some coworker-lady-love for my filters and angles. IRL is sucky and hard :love:
You're welcome and I mean it though. IRL is not far off from the filters, so no more negative nonsense. ?

• Love
Reactions: LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Both of ya'll are freaking gorgeous in a totally-not-creepy-I'm-a-normal-chick-being-dead-serious kind of way.
Seriously :love:
Thank you! It only took 485 camera snaps and five filters to get this one :hilarious:

I've had it that color before :D

But, like, on purpose.
I love different kinds of color on hair. My friend had hers dyed that pretty grey with pastel pinks, purples, and blues, and it looked great on her, but I know the moment I tried it I would end up looking like one of those "Nailed it" picture comparisons.

Last edited:

Laser

Reaction score
Qualification Revoked: Already Participated
Requester: Kevin E. Voss
Grant Date: September 30, 2019
Revoke Date: September 30, 2019
Revoke Reason: Bulk Administration

don't think i've ever had one granted and revoked on the same day before. I don't think i've even done anything from this requester before either. :shrug:

Got the same email, crazy requestor. I havent even done any hits yet today

Last edited:
Reactions: Katia2019 and LucyO

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Judging Politician Scenarios(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SPPR Lab [A2EFKBRG3YEGS5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.24] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unacceptable] [Rej=2] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.10] [Fast=4.69] [Comm=2.60] [Fair=4.47] [Reviews=25] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 40:00
Available: 28
Description: You must be 18 years or older and a US resident to participate in this study. This study, to be taken online at your own convenience, will require you to read various scenarios and answer questions about them. This study should take no more than 15 minutes of your time. You will receive $1.25 paid to your mTurk account for participating.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Reactions: DatJersey

DruceusDrec

*hugs*
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like this is one of the better Mondays I've had in a long time.
My other sites have been ridiculously active despite mturk being barren for me. I normally average a survey a day on them but I've gotten like 5 each, it's crazy.

• Love
Reactions: aveline and LucyO

Beak

Reaction score
I just failed a comprehension check... I thought I generally have good reading comprehension and I had even copied the instructions. There wasn't an answer that matched anything in the instructions... I hate Monday's.

• Sad
Reactions: LucyO

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Advice in Negotiations (~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Ting Zhang [A17VV27VQE6QBE] [TurkerView]
Description: In this study, we are interested in how people think about and react to potential advice-givers. If you participate, you will review profiles of potential advice-givers with different qualifications and answer survey questions about their advice. The HIT will take approximately 5 minutes, and you will receive $1 for completing this HIT. This study is being conducted as part of academic research. You must be located within the US, English speaking, working full-time, and over the age of 18 to participate.
Duration: ~30min
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000,
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95,
  • Exc: [1333889080-173414] DoesNotExist
  • Location In US,
HIT Time: 2 min, 54 sec
Catchability: Great

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Search Results Survey, REQUIRES SMARTPHONE | Accept
Requester: AQ Surveys [A1W6N0XR97E0Q4] Contact
TV: Hrly=$20.53 | Pay=Generous | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=3.00 | Fast=5.00 | Comm=5.00 | Fair=5.00 | Reviews=6 | ToS=0
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11

Status
Not open for further replies.