Requester: Katharina Köster [A3HBBAVGZIWDED] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.09] [Pay=4.08] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.60] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=45] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.12] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 50:00
Available: 1
Description: a short survey
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [121843-121254] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
One Writing Prompt.
4:59 min | $12.04/hr

Reactions: 4ourfuture

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The postman was outside so we cornered him and did not have to go to the post office. Hopefully our package luck will bring themildone @themildone luck! Today is the day Turk gets back to normal AND the post office delivers!

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
The postman was outside so we cornered him and did not have to go to the post office. Hopefully our package luck will bring themildone @themildone luck! Today is the day Turk gets back to normal AND the post office delivers!
USPS emails me what I am getting for the day including packages about five hours before they show up.

TabethaC

Reaction score
I kind of hate you for ever mentioning bee swarm because I seriously can't stop playing. :ROFL:
hahahaha sorry? The game is awesome though. And addicting for sure. Let me know if you want any tips or anything.

Reactions: themildone

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My mail lady is awesome.

We had a certified letter from the bank come in after I forgot to pay the house payment. (my bad gina!)
She said to me "You want me to just make this disappear and you can tell them you didn't get it?".

I think that's illegal but either way I love her and left her a $15 restaurant gift card for Christmas.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of a Store (approx. 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Seth Ketron [A1EK7AAKU6WII6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.63] [Pay=3.26] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.42] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=14] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.74] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Perceptions of a Store (approx. 2 minutes)
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
1:00 min | $15.00/hr[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Michele

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
USPS emails me what I am getting for the day including packages about five hours before they show up.
Yeah we got a notice that it was "Undeliverable" because the delivery location was "inaccessible" which is Postman for "I didn't get to it on time and instead of delivering it on-time, I just marked undeliverable so I wouldn't get in trouble" Literally anyone on earth can access our front door. No other notices were posted to the item after that, and that was Monday I think.

It was an expensive-ish camera lense so Hubby, who the package is for, has been sort of pouting and pacing for days hoping it didn't get sent back to the shipper (west coast, we're on the east coast.)

Reactions: Sondi

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
My mail lady is awesome.

We had a certified letter from the bank come in after I forgot to pay the house payment. (my bad gina!)
She said to me "You want me to just make this disappear and you can tell them you didn't get it?".

I think that's illegal but either way I love her and left her a $15 restaurant gift card for Christmas.
They sent a certified letter after one missed payment, instead of racking up the late fees they love? How un-bank-like. That's actually kind of amazing. That'd actually help some people.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah we got a notice that it was "Undeliverable" because the delivery location was "inaccessible" which is Postman for "I didn't get to it on time and instead of delivering it on-time, I just marked undeliverable so I wouldn't get in trouble" Literally anyone on earth can access our front door. No other notices were posted to the item after that, and that was Monday I think.

It was an expensive-ish camera lense so Hubby, who the package is for, has been sort of pouting and pacing for days hoping it didn't get sent back to the shipper (west coast, we're on the east coast.)
East coast is the best coast. Just saying.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
They sent a certified letter after one missed payment, instead of racking up the late fees they love? How un-bank-like. That's actually kind of amazing. That'd actually help some people.
They are really weird with those certified letters.
We'll get them in on like the day it's due.
So basically they are sending it before.
But yea still racking up a late fee for last month tho.

Reactions: themildone
Status
Not open for further replies.