1/4 - Floofy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
And I wasn't really following the line of thought that justified adding some patronizing comment to someone's gleeful post about the state they love, so I guess we're all just having opinions today :)
Okay, wow.
See, I mentioned how long I've lived there for a reason. My experience in New England was 100% that people who lived in whatever state, wherever, didn't take outsiders seriously until they'd lived in a particular area for at *least* 30 years if not longer. So every single other time I've made comments like that, it's been met with people telling me that I'm both a) wrong and b) that my opinions don't matter, and why.
So, being bored, I made the (mildly) inflammatory comment thinking that potentially other bored people might be amused for a few moments telling me how I'm wrong. I get that I misjudged the audience, and I'm certainly sorry if anyone felt patronized, but I resent being told what I intended when I did not intend any such thing. It was a throwaway comment that missed, not an attack.
(I'm not really sure what I would have to be patronizing about; it's probably a lot more normal to be proud of the place you've always lived than it is to have lived a bunch of places and not really have much in the way of feelings about any of them.)

Reactions: Jerami and Merovign

GRR

Reaction score
If it's a 'look' ... if you know what I mean? I mark yes. Depends on the photo.
I agree with that there have been times when I would not shave for 3 days (just my neck)... My girlfriend liked the "ruff" look....unless she wanted something else heh heh

Reactions: Despairagus

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

nmelssx

Reaction score
$7-8 an hour and maybe more if you don't have anyone bothering you and you can focus :wink:
5 minutes and 1,000 hits already gone. Ha.

Edit: You're kidding right? 10 minutes later and 8000 hits is all gone. LMAO.

Last edited:
Reactions: freakania and Sondi

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anyone doing the Alexandria qual hit? It keeps telling me to make the sentences the same length but they already are

nvmnd I figured it out as soon as I asked, as usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone doing the Alexandria qual hit? It keeps telling me to make the sentences the same length but they already are

nvmnd I figured it out as soon as I asked, as usual.
Somehow I don't have that Alexandria Qual! Oh man, what did I miss out on? lol

Reactions: freakania and Sondi

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Somehow I don't have that Alexandria Qual! Oh man, what did I miss out on? lol
It was a qual hit, hopefully you only needed one b/c that's allll I caught. And I caught it by accident.

I would start a requester panda for Alexandria in case someone throws one back/doesn't get to it, b/c it had an hour timer on it.

Reactions: Sondi and Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
It was a qual hit, hopefully you only needed one b/c that's allll I caught. And I caught it by accident.

I would start a requester panda for Alexandria in case someone throws one back/doesn't get to it, b/c it had an hour timer on it.
I stilllll haven't figured out how to make Panda do requesters. lol. Oh well, perhaps in 2019 I can get to 30k hits and do those Alexandrias? Or Vision AI2 comes back!

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I stilllll haven't figured out how to make Panda do requesters. lol. Oh well, perhaps in 2019 I can get to 30k hits and do those Alexandrias? Or Vision AI2 comes back!
If you have a previous HIT from the requester, click details, then in the second section (advanced options) click the search button. Panda will be highlighted at the moment, then click save and you'll see the HIT color change to a different shade of blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.