10/01 - Slamming Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adude

Reaction score
I just got it and can't wait to dig in! :) I notice it pays a rock riff instead of a ding lol

That's awesome! I always had a problem with TM bugging out on page request errors or not working like it should.
It's not as user friendly/sexy looking, but it's more useful imo. It can also play a sound when it encounters a captcha, or if it sees that the queue is full. It can also tell you if the hit was posted and it missed it due to not being quick enough or w.e.

Reactions: Autonomadic

Bluedogan

Reaction score
Ok i have been hanging around for awhile. What are zoltars? I have been looking for them. I even tried to cure my stupidity by browsing the various forums and browsing the Mturk Glossary thread. I have silently been ignorant for awhile but I just can't stand it lol.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok i have been hanging around for awhile. What are zoltars? I have been looking for them. I even tried to cure my stupidity by browsing the various forums and browsing the Mturk Glossary thread. I have silently been ignorant for awhile but I just can't stand it lol.
aggressively mediocre hits that post really early in the morning if youre on the west coast

its a google requester

Desertdarlene

Baby Shorebird and Duckling Protector
Reaction score
Well, it looks like I won't cap on Zoltars, but came pretty darn close. Some are still trickling in, though.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
It's a requester... if you leverage the power of a forum search you would see that you can get a complete export within the top 10 results. It's good practice for turking too!

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Squatty
Status
Not open for further replies.