10/01 - Starry Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Make some decisions and answer some questions - approximately 5 minutes, earn 50 cents plus bonus of up to 50 cents | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Research Methods [A4JVAZ8IYG82L] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.09] [Fast: 4.29] [Comm: 3.34] [Fair: 4.33] [Reviews: 278] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.27/hr] [Pen: 0.08 days] [Res: 100% of 1] [Rec: 33% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 120
Description: We will ask you to read instructions and make some decisions
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
Time: 03:50
Hourly: $7.80

Reactions: Cmoney and Kerek
D

Deleted member 526

I've been out of town about 3 of the last 6 weeks trying to get things done. Didn't have the time or place to get on, then I come back and the DSL is all kinds of messed up. The last week or so I've been lurking using 3G from my phone. Going back to Illinois next Sun? for about a week, hopefully the deal on my late mothers house will close.

I won't be rich, but will be done with going there every month for one reason or another. Then I can look for some full time work here or wait till spring. My side work I normally do in the summer dried up this year and with being away so much I could find a job that would give time off - imagine the nerve of them wanting workers to come to work on a regular basis.

So any who, thanks for saying hi. I'm just here trying to make some $$ for cat food and gas. I'll try to say hi to all more often even if that is all I have to say.
I'm sorry you have had all this to deal with :( sounds like you handled everything really well though. happy you are here.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: VotingGame-112 | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: AMT Surveys [A2AKA780E0K7FS] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.21] [Fast: 4.88] [Comm: 4.75] [Fair: 4.96] [Reviews: 72] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will receive up to $5 including bonus for less than 20min, payable immediately! You will play with other Turkers to coordinate in a Voting Game.
Requirements: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: Evergreen Queen

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think that my prediction of Jay Cutler leading the Dolphins to win the AFC East might not happen

Reactions: jml

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: ChristopherASA

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
The milk at our local quickstar is in bags, it is very hard to pour into a container without spillage....conspiracy
I get half gallon bags here , when I do buy milk or OJ. For me the trick I learned is to not cut off too much of the corner. I cut like a 1/4 inch off, the hole is about the size of a pencil. Pours good no spillage.

edit - I get mine at a Kwik Trip gas station, might be the same company as quickstar.

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Don't buy this
Are you sure? The review that tells about how they have to juice 4 whole unicorns for a gallon, hence the price of $129, almost had me one-click it. But the only shipping method was 5 day ground. Should be good, right?:p

Reactions: Cmoney and jml

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I get half gallon bags here , when I do buy milk or OJ. For me the trick I learned is to not cut off too much of the corner. I cut like a 1/4 inch off, the hole is about the size of a pencil. Pours good no spillage.
I started poking a hole in the bottom to let it drain :) They have these white containers that pinch the bag closed, but I like to actually be able to seal the milk and juice. the reality is that it probably doesn't last long enough at my house for that to matter.

Reactions: optipfrog and jml

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Are you sure? The review that tells about how they have to juice 4 whole unicorns for a gallon, hence the price of $129, almost had me one-click it. But the only shipping method was 5 day ground. Should be good, right?:p
WTH are you buying? the goat poop coffee?!

Reactions: Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.