Have you ever skydived?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
The only qual on it is masters.
He blocked you.
Well says I need a qual.. didnt look too see which ones it took.. Butt head.. I didnt even do that many cuz I was having tech issues(checked I did a total of 7)... But did email him to ask questions cuz I wasnt sure.. I bet I messed up 1 freaking hit and he blocked me.. thats just pathetic Grrrrr.

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well says I need a qual..
That's what it says when you get blocked.
Then you have to double check what the quals are on a hit and if you have them but still get the message then you're blocked.
Only way to find out about a block these days.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
That's what it says when you get blocked.
Then you have to double check what the quals are on a hit and if you have them but still get the message then you're blocked.
Only way to find out about a block these days.
really freaking sad, if I only did 7 to be blocked.. now if I messed a whole bunch up I would see that.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
When you email a requester and tell them how disappointed you are in them :( Sigh I think my 2-year-old has broken me. I can't even talk to strangers like they are adults.

Reactions: alk69

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Cheesecake with a cookie crust? :whistle2:

Come over, bring the girls, and we can make a night of it.
Would you crumble the cookies like a graham cracker crust, or make a big thin cookie and then put cheese cake on it?

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I had two mounds bars because they’re delicious. And it’s a good thing I’m not home, because I’d probably drink until I passed out.

• Sad
Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Me today:

Thanks to you all for the birthday wishes.

I'm amazed how well LucyO @LucyO knows what I look like, shocked that Kennedy @Kennedy isn't back to work by my birthday (I would have lost a bet if I had one with her), and happy birthday to my near womb-mate Liz @Liz - I"ve got 3 years of seniority over her. ?

I was trying to find my birth announcement flyer that my dad made, but I can't find a copy to scan and post. It's amazing how well he knew the 1-2 day old me. It is a flyer with an image of a satellite and had my name, birthday, birthtime and weight. I love space and communication satellites so he got it perfect with the announcement.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I had two mounds bars because they’re delicious. And it’s a good thing I’m not home, because I’d probably drink until I passed out.
My treat for today is 7 of these Hatch chili & chocolate-covered peanuts from Sprouts.

My mommy found them for me to replace my beloved spicy peanut M&Ms that was a limited time only thing.
But they're better.

alk69

Reaction score
When you email a requester and tell them how disappointed you are in them :( Sigh I think my 2-year-old has broken me. I can't even talk to strangers like they are adults.
Why would you think that they ARE adults. Most people never mentally get out of high school.

• Love
Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.