Votes: 9 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
Squatty @Squatty If I'm holding you accountable for your OCMP5's (I need a status update btw) I need you to do the same for me hitting $60. Being the first day back I don't want to burn out before I have to.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I like sitting in a sleeping bag at the computer desk during winter.
When I lived somewhere that actually got cold I would bundle up like a burrito.

im late... whos the monster?
my little sister. I call her that because for some reason I call her butt monster. (or monster butt, or goose monster. I don't know why, I think she growled when she was a baby.)

Tjololo

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm reposting this because the first trick or treat hit will be happening this evening, sometime after 6:30PM (because that's when my class starts). Keep an eye out! For those who haven't yet, information about requesting my qual is listed below. This will be the last posting about this until my hit posts! I will be posting 50 hits at $0.10 each. There will be a 5 minute time limit, and they will AA in 1 minute. You *must* have the Brony qual in order to participate! If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask, but please ping me with "Tjololo" or "Tj" or something so that I get a notification and know to come look! Happy Halloween!

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Squatty @Squatty If I'm holding you accountable for your OCMP5's (I need a status update btw) I need you to do the same for me hitting $60. Being the first day back I don't want to burn out before I have to.
Haha

200+ I am on track

Today's Projected Earnings: $24.99 + Bonuses: $2.40 = $27.39

Reactions: SquishyFluffkin

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Learn a miniature language | PANDA
Requester: Alix B. Handshuh [A2G171ETFLTYOW] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.75 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.40 Generosity
★★★★ 4.75 Fairness
★★★★ 4.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 11 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Listen to audio recording of a new language, then answer questions about the language.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: None

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm reposting this because the first trick or treat hit will be happening this evening, sometime after 6:30PM (because that's when my class starts). Keep an eye out! For those who haven't yet, information about requesting my qual is listed below. This will be the last posting about this until my hit posts! I will be posting 50 hits at $0.10 each. There will be a 5 minute time limit, and they will AA in 1 minute. You *must* have the Brony qual in order to participate! If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask, but please ping me with "Tjololo" or "Tj" or something so that I get a notification and know to come look! Happy Halloween!

Tjololo @Tjololo

what time zone?

Reactions: Rerun and Kerek

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
All I have done today is 87 ocmp5s. Someone send me motivation, or whiskey.

checkem I ermm did it wrong. instructions unclear.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
im not the biggest fruit out there, but if a person dressed up as a clown came after me... their ass getting murked

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone caught any IT Admins in recent times?

Status
Not open for further replies.