• KellieS23

Votes: 9 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjololo

Reaction score
If you got a trick, you'll be eligible later in the week when I run it. The second one will probably be during work hours, but I haven't decided yet. I'll let y'all know a day or so beforehand.

If you got a treat, you'll get my ineligibility qual for 1 batch, so you won't be able to participate in this next one, but next week the qual will be removed so you'll be eligible again.

That went quick! Glad the hit worked, and glad everyone had fun, even if you didn't get the treat :) Happy Halloween!

bigbobdog

Reaction score
I am a little new to the script world for hits. Just learned about zoltar recently. Just wondering with these A9 hits is there a universal script that works for these animal ones or is each new batch need a new script.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Aww, I missed it.
HIT IS LIVE:

Title: Trick or Treat Halloween | PANDA
Requester: Tjololo [A20IXK8ZV8N72H] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.95 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 29
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Will you get a trick, or a treat?
Time: 5 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Brony is 100, YOU ALREADY GOT YOURS has not been granted

Instructions are fairly simple. Accept the hit, then go to your "Hits Assigned to You" page to continue it. When you're on the last page, click Mr Skeltal to find out whether you get a trick or a treat! Treats submit, tricks go to an invalid URL parameters page, which means it returned itself (you can see that for certain in your hits assigned to you page again, the hit will be gone)

Reactions: <Gucci>

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If you got a trick, you'll be eligible later in the week when I run it. The second one will probably be during work hours, but I haven't decided yet. I'll let y'all know a day or so beforehand.

If you got a treat, you'll get my ineligibility qual for 1 batch, so you won't be able to participate in this next one, but next week the qual will be removed so you'll be eligible again.

That went quick! Glad the hit worked, and glad everyone had fun, even if you didn't get the treat :) Happy Halloween!
:witch2: :ghost3: :franken: :aveline: :jackolantern: :jacko: :witch:

Reactions: <Gucci> and Tjololo
Status
Not open for further replies.