• KellieS23

Votes: 9 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rena

Reaction score
All this talk of healthy eating makes me really want a cheeseburger... I'm part vegan part eat anything I can get my hands on.... balance lol

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is there any fix to doing 5 A9s and then it says no more hits available in this group? so annoying!!!
Use the No Hit Reloader script and put in the group ID for w/e batch you're working on.

Reactions: <Gucci>

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
All this talk of healthy eating makes me really want a cheeseburger... I'm part vegan part eat anything I can get my hands on.... balance lol
A bacon cheeseburger with spicy cheese sounds good!

Reactions: <Gucci> and Rena

dick90210

Dick
Reaction score
Good evening everyone. Well, I can't do any Product RNRs anymore because they've blocked me. I didn't think I was doing that bad and I have hardly done any during the last week or two, so I don't know what the problem is.

They were a bit of a staple for me. I could always count on them if my day has been cruddy and I've been doing them for years.
They block everyone on all their hits eventually. Nobody knows why. They're mostly pretty horrible anyway.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Is there any fix to doing 5 A9s and then it says no more hits available in this group? so annoying!!!
No, it's part of the throttle amazon has implemented when a lot of people are accessing the same batch at once.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Rena

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I thought there is some script that fixes it? maybe not.
I think there is a refresh script if you're tabbing, but sometimes it can cause a lot of PREs.

Anyone have it handy?

Yatagarasu

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I installed the script thanks. where do you put the group ID?
There's two A9 group IDs in the script (lines 15 & 16). You can replace one of those or add it after those two.

corsies

Reaction score
There's two A9 group IDs in the script (lines 15 & 16). You can replace one of those or add it after those two.
I see where it is on the code page but I do not understand how to modify it with group ID that i am working on?? sorry for being stupid

Desertdarlene

Baby Shorebird and Duckling Protector
Reaction score
They block everyone on all their hits eventually. Nobody knows why. They're mostly pretty horrible anyway.
That's not good. I know they're bad, but they were steady and when you don't have Master's, there's not a lot of hits that pay more than a few pennies that are very reliable.

Yatagarasu

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I see where it is on the code page but I do not understand how to modify it with group ID that i am working on?? sorry for being stupid
Using Grease Monkey in FF right? The group ID is the string of characters at the end of the hit url. Copy that. Then click the monkey icon at the top right :rolleyes: manage user scripts :rolleyes: options (for this script) :rolleyes: edit this user script (button at the bottom) :rolleyes: highlight one of the group IDs and replace it with the one you copied. Then save it of course.

Last edited:

corsies

Reaction score
Using Grease Monkey in FF right? The group ID is the string of characters at the end of the hit url. Copy that. Then click the monkey icon at the top right :rolleyes: manage user scripts :rolleyes: options (for this script) :rolleyes: edit this user script (button at the bottom) :rolleyes: highlight one of the group IDs and replace it with the one you copied. Then save it of course.
thanks will try this.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Flood advisory :cliff:

I think it says don't copy anything inside the a9's guys.

Also I'm sometimes super wrong

Last edited:

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I always get way too excited talking about fitness nutrition since i lurrrrve it haha. If only I could adhere to what i know! :p
I want one of these: https://naked.fit/

If it was like $300 I'd probably buy it... Maybe in a year or two it will be. I find stuff like this really helps me with compliance. I bought a $120 toothbrush and I diligently use it twice a day for the full two minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.