10/05 - Two Faced Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Bra user and purchasing habits survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Jake Casas [ANE2MZBYIY9HT] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $0.45
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This survey shouldn't take more than 10 minutes of your time. The goal of the project is two fold: 1) Get insight on bra purchasing habits and 2) To get feedback on a new product
Requirements: Gender - Female EqualTo 1;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
Time: 02:05 | Hourly: $12.92

cassius

Reaction score
This.

One of the people who could give me a recommendation borrowed 600 from me and - interestingly - doesn't answer the phone when I call :angry2:
(is that even right??)

On another note, I'm so happy. I finally found a few of my old co-workers/supervisors and they are great. The last one said: Oh, I love you, I'm so glad you called:celebrate2:. After yesterday when all three of the last companies I worked for are no more (bought out, defunct) with no one to speak for me..............I'm so happy:celebrate2::celebrate2:
I worked for this really terrible company in Houston years ago. It was an accounting company and I think embezzling a lot of money. The guy who owned the place always wrote paychecks that bounced. It was terrible. One day years and years later we were watching the late night news and they show this guy's face. His wife and son had been arrested for murdering him. That's how bad the guy was. I looked at the x and said, oh my god! I used to work for that guy!

Reactions: jan

A.Lem

Reaction score
You can add this to the end of the script:

Code:
setTimeout(function(){
$('iframe').attr('src',$('iframe').attr('src') + '&autoplay=1');
},500);
You can change the 500 (half second) if you need more or less delay before it starts playing, but it has to be at least some.

Thank you so freaking much for that!! <3 <3

Reactions: Kerek

jan

Reaction score
I worked for this really terrible company in Houston years ago. It was an accounting company and I think embezzling a lot of money. The guy who owned the place always wrote paychecks that bounced. It was terrible. One day years and years later we were watching the late night news and they show this guy's face. His wife and son had been arrested for murdering him. That's how bad the guy was. I looked at the x and said, oh my god! I used to work for that guy!
My last three were for prison programs/juvenile detention. So, well. Let's just say those companies weren't the greatest (two of them were the ones that lost the right to bid on any Fed jobs - though that was reversed with the new administration...... All 3 companies are hired as subcontracters to deliver service in public prisons all across the country (they even run a few prisons). So, they're big and make millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.