10/05 - Wacky Inventions Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rena

Reaction score
NewI mean the animals are cute and it took me maybe an hour and a half to finish the 1,000 I did while waiting for Z's this morning.

Last edited:

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
damn why so many surveys tonight, I have never done so many. I am always afraid of surveys they are my only rejections it is always a huge gamble.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Rena

Reaction score
I mean the animals are cute and it took me maybe an hour and a half to finish the 1,000 I did while waiting for Z's this morning. Although I haven't done pinterests before they seem to be a great one when they come out

Last edited:

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
damn why so many surveys tonight, I have never done so many. I am always afraid of surveys they are my only rejections it is always a huge gamble.
Got dinged on one earlier. The 'too fast' bullshit gets old quick, especially when you was only 24 seconds faster than most other people who did it.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
No matches takes a second while 1/2+ matches & a box take around 7 seconds. The script makes a huge difference for me plus sticking with the same batch the whole time vs jumping between the various batches available.

mordea

Master of a Couple Things
Contributor
Reaction score
Are you submitting all the "No tasks available" HITs? I was curious why they don't bounce around after the batches are done.
Absolutely not, but sometimes they do become available again. I never return what I have just in case.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
it doesn't say anywhere on the hit that you can't so eh

They used to say that but I haven't seen that message in a while. I just see "Do not complete this hit in Chrome" and i'm like...f that...I need FF for other things.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.