C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey 10/6(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: AG2514 [A3U41OFORZCO1G] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.70][Fair: 4.74][Comm: 4.08][Fast: 4.88]
Description:
Short survey
Time: 35 minutes
Hits Available: 12
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Exc: [732698-22891] has not been granted, Location is one of: US

Reactions: Squatty

mordea

Master of a Couple Things
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm starting to not hate the language Pinterests, but maybe it's just because it's morning and I don't have much else to do

Reactions: Ginny and Liz

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Find cats in art | PANDA
Requester: Hailin Jin [A3Q0DYOM5T1V63] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.40] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 3.67]
Description:
About 3-4 minutes. Task: 50 photos. For each photo, decide whether it contains a cat or not.
Time: 25 minutes
HITs Available: 51
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1;
The pay isn't good on these, but they are easy.

Reactions: Benetnasch

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm starting to not hate the language Pinterests, but maybe it's just because it's morning and I don't have much else to do
2 cents per webpage? What kind of hourly are you getting from them?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That must have been you last night after the umpires refused to reverse that slide call where he was clearly safe :ROFL:
He was for sure in before the tag but I think maybe there was a fraction of a second where he wasn't in contact with the bag.

But yea there was a lot of yelling here all night.
The dog got scared :D

Reactions: GoldenTemple

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
$10 Mturk Data. No idea how I got the qual but I'll take it

mordea

Master of a Couple Things
Contributor
Reaction score
2 cents per webpage? What kind of hourly are you getting from them?
I don't know for sure, but maybe a couple minutes each? Sometimes it's obvious by just looking at the TLD and text in the page URL

Reactions: Squatty

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
His foot popped off for a second before his butt hit while Reyes still had contact.
Very good chance, I was doing a9s while watching so I wasnt really paying super close attention. All I hear in the background is the announcers talking about how he was tagged and the call would be reversed, and then a minute later, the call stands haha. I love when announcers get it 100% wrong.

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How many milliseconds do you set your Zoltar Panda Crazy timer for? Thanks!!
Leave the panda crazy timer at 980ms. Set the goham cycle timer at 700ms. Click on the Goham button until it turns blue. Click the details button and change the mode from panda to pantha. Set the ham timer (seconds) to 10. When dealing with Z's don't worry too much about pre's. You want to grab them as fast as you can. If pre's are causing problems while working then you might try moving those timers up but for me I work through the pre's. I get a full queue about 20 minutes after Z posts and then it stays full so then it depends on how fast I can do them. If that doesn't work then there could be other problems like slow connection, slow computer, location from mturk servers. You can also keep trying different settings to find out what works best for you.

Reactions: Ginny and turkLion

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Very good chance, I was doing a9s while watching so I wasnt really paying super close attention. All I hear in the background is the announcers talking about how he was tagged and the call would be reversed, and then a minute later, the call stands haha. I love when announcers get it 100% wrong.
I'm a Mets fan so my investment level was pretty high. I can't stand the national announcing crews.

jan

Reaction score
"For just $7.98 per month, our service will perform a daily check-in service by telephone.

Many of our customers are seniors who live alone and want the added piece of mind that a family member or neighbor will be notified if something appears to be wrong."

Good lord this is sad.
I called a relatives church a few months ago, to see if she could get a ride (she was about 5 blocks away and had been a member for close to 50 years). They said, they weren't sure. They'd be concerned about liability. But they did say they'd advertise her name at the next service to see if anyone was interested.
She was a close to 90 year old woman who walked okay with a cane. And she gave them thousands of dollars over the years. (Not that this was the point).
so much for neighbors (and others) checking in and helping with the elderly .................

Last edited:
Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.