Not open for further replies.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Activities Study (2-3 min academic study)(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Gabriela Tonietto [A26RQ6J8MFVJ0B] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.28 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 30 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: 2-3 minute Academic Study about opinions on different activities (No internet searching!)
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 23
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [-55372036-23035] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US

Reactions: ristiekay

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Even more reason to retire :eek:

I was supposed to be gone all day SIL flaked and now I'm less than motivated to work >.>
You do you.

Reactions: Jaded

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I need a good batch....
What do you want in particular? I need the right mixture for the vodoo potion.... I mean batch dance :wink:

Reactions: <Gucci>

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
That's a great time to go. We go the 2nd or 3rd week of December every year. Now that our kids are adults it's a little more difficult because they have to take vacation time from jobs and stuff. This is our Christmas gift to them.
Thats awesome! We would love to keep going when they are adults ( their 7 and 4 y/o twins)- we've been going since before any of them were born. -I love the food and wine festival but now that my sons in school its hard to go then.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Pippa

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
You do you.
I always think people are being mean when they say this but you're a nice lady so now I'm confused.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Thats awesome! We would love to keep going when they are adults ( their 7 and 4 y/o twins)- we've been going since before any of them were born. -I love the food and wine festival but now that my sons in school its hard to go then.
We will try to take them until they get sick of it and do their own thing. I figure they don't need anything but one thing that would be hard for them to do while they are young adults is to afford a vacation. Plus I feel like it will keep us all getting together as a family at one time at least once a year.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I always think people are being mean when they say this but you're a nice lady so now I'm confused.
You might not be good at reading and interpreting meaning because you're projecting your own passive aggressiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.