Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Made almost $300 monday-thursday. Decided to sleep in today and woke up to this. And.... I'm not working today.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from The Wharton School for work related to 3HKIF5DF6YX5J55NWFB3A4SRCLM9GW.
The value of your bonus is: $77.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Congratulations, you won the bonus for the gamble choice in the hurricane insurance game experiment because your participant ID matched the last two digits of yesterday’s winning Florida Pick 2 lottery number. The decision chosen to count was gamble 10. You chose that you would prefer a gamble where you have a 10/10 chance of winning $77 and a 0/10 of winning $2. Your bonus is therefore $77. Thank you for participating in our research.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Made almost $300 monday-thursday. Decided to sleep in today and woke up to this. And.... I'm not working today.

You've received a bonus from The Wharton School for work related to 3HKIF5DF6YX5J55NWFB3A4SRCLM9GW.

Congratulations, you won the bonus for the gamble choice in the hurricane insurance game experiment because your participant ID matched the last two digits of yesterday’s winning Florida Pick 2 lottery number. The decision chosen to count was gamble 10. You chose that you would prefer a gamble where you have a 10/10 chance of winning $77 and a 0/10 of winning $2. Your bonus is therefore $77. Thank you for participating in our research.

Sincerely,
Congrats!!!!

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How long does the Kristina Meier $5 "Academic research study" HIT take...cause I have 30 mins till I have to pick up my kid
Probably enough time if you get started

Reactions: <Gucci>

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
Title: Tell us your preferences on task design | PANDA
Requester: Siddharth Suri [A3RXXNTGSUSTQ9] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.65][Fair: 4.90][Comm: 4.60][Fast: 4.90]
Description:
A 5-question survey about your preferences on task design. You can take this survey once.
Time: 10 minutes
Hits Available: 74
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Location is one of: CA, US
DOES ANYONE HAVE A CODE I CAN USE?
it is research for his book that he wants to sell to economic university classes.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm buying a pumpkin spice thing right now. I'm a normal adult person now right?
just need ugg boots and an oversized sweater with leggings

edit: oh u said adult i thought you said basi-- nm

Reactions: Jaded and <Gucci>

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score

Sincerely,
This can't be TobyF @TobyF is meant to fail

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone else take the archaeology arrowhead survey? LOL I wrote in the comments that I am an actual archaeologist working on my PhD and they wrote me saying they'd pay me his time but to ignore their future hits.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Sincerely,
Congrats Toby! 4 real.

Status
Not open for further replies.