10/07 - Frugal Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
I couldn't get into Battleborn either.

I wanted to buy Gears 4 today. However, that $100 price tag to play all the maps is BULLSHIT. If you don't buy the edition with the season pass for $100, you only get the season maps TEMPORARILY. Gridlock is my favorite map (I don't know if the map is even in Gears 4.) However, I won't shell out $100 to hope and play Gridlock.

Those contest guys are hardcore. But you're C to the J C to the J, you can do it too!
Yea, i just finished the new deux ex game and the ending clearly shows they cut out stuff for dlc. I'm just not going to buy any new games this year, every game I want to buy has a 99 price tag for season pass dlc. Just give up the whole game.

Azazael

Reaction score
Yeah but dates are scaryyyyy

Do I go hang out with a dude I'll probably never hear from again for an awkward/mediocre evening or do I stay in and work/Netflix/Stella Artois/pizza? Seems pretty obvious to me idk

And yeah I am super over the cold already. It fucking snowed here today. None of it stuck, but still.
yeah, thats basically how my choices were

i have no idea that even existed. does it still exist?
yeah its still there, google it and i know you have to sign in on a computer to do it

Azazael

Reaction score
Yeah my son's dad and I split up almost six months ago and I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing, dating-wise and just in general
ugh yeah thats a rough one, i was like that a long time with my sons mom, it gets better, just takes time to get back into it

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, thats basically how my choices were

yeah its still there, google it and i know you have to sign in on a computer to do it
ah I actually chose my name as it was a gag. its still gonna charge me. Had to be randomly generated. oh wells.

Reactions: <Gucci>

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
Looking for a LED TV & can't decide between Samsung & LG, ugh...I hate being so indecisive.
From my experience with both tvs and computer monitors even ips monitors go with Samsung. LG is a big name brand, but they are like the China of the big boys cheap products. While they are good displays, most if not all will have some bleeding because of the cheap material they use for the frame. Bleeding on monitors drive me crazy, but lg is the cheapest.

Status
Not open for further replies.