10/07 - Frugal Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
But talking is so much work
But you can invent your own language... and make your computer do stuff for you from across the room... like, you could post a pusheen gif to the forum from the kitchen with a single word.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
If you really wanna be lazy...
But you can invent your own language... and make your computer do stuff for you from across the room... like, you could post a pusheen gif to the forum from the kitchen with a single word.
And thanks for this, lazy or not I'm excited to check it out more tomorrow. I've been slacking off on my geek fixes lately. Seriously.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
And thanks for this, lazy or not I'm excited to check it out more tomorrow. I've been slacking off on my geek fixes lately. Seriously.
I don't know how safe that one is... I only just found it today and it has some features the one I currently use doesn't. I haven't installed it yet, still researching. The one I currently use IS safe tho... its on steam. Voicebot.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know how safe that one is... I only just found it today and it has some features the one I currently use doesn't. I haven't installed it yet, still researching. The one I currently use IS safe tho... its on steam. Voicebot.
Thanks...I took steam off my laptop my daughter gave me. Guess I messed up!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Call me when it works with telepathy.

Reactions: togar and Blue
D

Deleted member 481

Ok, so does anyone here use a Dell XPS laptop? I really want the XPS 15. I think that would be good for turking?

Azazael

Reaction score
Ok, so does anyone here use a Dell XPS laptop? I really want the XPS 15. I think that would be good for turking?
i have an older XPS, i liked them til they got super tiny

Spent a few hours looking at TVs (why are they all smart now?). Thought about saving up for laptop, which I've never had (must be one of the only people on Earth) but they're like $1,400.
tv cost or laptop cost?

Currently sitting here thinking about what I can go dig up from the pantry to eat
i JUST did that and came up with corn chowder with canned chicken, waiting on it to cool

well if I get stuck doing surveys at least I can hang out with you guys
thats wht ive been doing all day/night today

Status
Not open for further replies.