Title: Submit Information Request to Green Builders | PANDA
Requester: Liz Myerson [A1DCLXSO9MESY5]
TurkerView: [ $28.69 / hour ]
Description: submit form with our information on company website
Duration: 10 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications:
  • Location NotIn US-AK, US-AZ, US-CA, US-HI, US-ID, US-MT, US-ND, US-NM, US-NV, US-OR, US-SD, US-WA, US-WY
  • Masters Exists
  • Location EqualTo US
[3CP9VRCFTAF6JBNDMHKXB6TNS81UEZ]

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Uhg I accidentally hit unsubscribe to a prolific email the other day, now im not getting new study updates. I emailed them and they just sent this email... However, all my notifications are still on and there was a new study when I logged in, so I know its not working :(
Hi Kristina,

Thank you for your message. You can easily subscribe to the email communications again. Please go to your account. You will be on "general", you will need to go to "preferences". There you will see a check list of email subscription options.

Best,
Prolific Support Team

• Sad
Reactions: Binxybaby

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
uh hotel photos reverse image qual. How many do we need to do?

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
I probably should have turked yesterday >.>
Well, at least there's a big batch of them sitting there. Should last through the evening. Probably all I'm going to work on the rest of the day unless something else more exciting posts.

Reactions: TSolo315

Beak

Reaction score
I don't know if it requires the qualification of having done the tutorial the other day but the nuclear game is up. $5 plus $10 bonus if you finish the game. Takes probably 20-30 mins if you have 2 partners that know what they are doing. Could be an hour if not. EDIT: adding a link. I don't know if this works. Someone can share it properly if not. https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3OYVDJNTG6J6HSBUX95PJX850RVBGJ/tasks

Last edited:

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I don't know if it requires the qualification of having done the tutorial the other day but the nuclear game is up. $5 plus $10 bonus if you finish the game. Takes probably 20-30 mins if you have 2 partners that know what they are doing. Could be an hour if not. EDIT: adding a link. I don't know if this works. Someone can share it properly if not. https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3OYVDJNTG6J6HSBUX95PJX850RVBGJ/tasks
Looks like it does have a qual that's why it wouldn't let me do it.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
I do, but so far they seem like filler at best
I think with practice you can get to the point where you can just watch the video without pausing and type in the steps quickly as you go, maybe fixing if you make any mistakes. I can almost do so at .5 speed.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
I think with practice you can get to the point where you can just watch the video without pausing and type in the steps quickly as you go, maybe fixing if you make any mistakes. I can almost do so at .5 speed.
You got it! lol I average 2 mins....3 on the longer ones. The HITs in each batch tend to repeat the same rooms, too. Sometimes, you'll get a repeat where they've only changed one thing. So, the more you do the faster they are for sure because they become super familiar.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
PE: $10.20
I know I should keep going because tomorrow might suck but I have no motivation. I've been on the phone all day with crazy people. Is there a full moon soon? or maybe some weird planet alignment? :wacko:

Beak

Reaction score
Looks like it does have a qual that's why it wouldn't let me do it.
The tutorial was a few days to a week ago. I wasn't sure if you needed it or not because it was offered in the game today. So I thought maybe you could play the tutorial then play the game. Sorry it didn't work for you :(

Reactions: Binxybaby

Binxybaby

Reaction score
The tutorial was a few days to a week ago. I wasn't sure if you needed it or not because it was offered in the game today. So I thought maybe you could play the tutorial then play the game. Sorry it didn't work for you :(
That's ok! thanks for posting it still! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.