10/07 - Sanka Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That would be most of the forum. I started tagging people who were good about posting the codes also as a thank you.
It would be easy to just set up your own keyword alert like "Swag Code" that those of us who post them could try to use every time.
Can you ELI5 setting up keyword alerts? Is that a forum setting? :angelic:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
That would be most of the forum. I started tagging people who were good about posting the codes also as a thank you.
It would be easy to just set up your own keyword alert like "Swag Code" that those of use who post them could try to use every time.
I used to just tag you because you always gave me good luck when you posted.

Reactions: Kerek and coffeeowl

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
For some reason there is a lag for my SB notifications. I'll get them 15min to hours after posted here and sometimes by the time I get them, they are no longer active. Not that big of a deal and nobody has to tag me if it's too much.
Back to my hole now.
:flush:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
For some reason there is a lag for my SB notifications. I'll get them 15min to hours after posted here and sometimes by the time I get them, they are no longer active. Not that big of a deal and nobody has to tag me if it's too much.
Back to my hole now.
Your avatar is scary o.o

Reactions: Kerek

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Back to my hole now.
I'll be sure to put "Swag Code" anytime I post them from now on so maybe keyword alert notifications will show up more quickly for anyone who wants them.

Reactions: bxpretzel

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Back to my hole now.
Yeah, we've been having intermittent issues over the last few weeks with the server that our database is on. It causes random 504 errors and delayed alerts and stuff when the load starts getting high. There is a server upgrade/fix planned for that, but I can't give you an exact date on when that will happen. Should be soon, though.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Zeyu Li rejecting a bunch if you did them this morning
@38 and rising
"Design layout problem" Guess it was before they added the foreign language option. I returned those that were in a different language but looks like that whole batch got rejected.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.