10/11 - Fantabulous Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Meanwhile they just finally got me caught up on payments.

:rude:
oh don't get me wrong. they are still over a month in arrears in total, and only just the other day they me got a few of the really old payments on my receivables aging schedule. just now they gave me some payments with some study references that I'm positive ive never done. which is going to make it even more confusing for them.

If they get me caught up with payments I shouldn't get, I'll just take it and call it even.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
oh don't get me wrong. they are still over a month in arrears in total, and only just the other day they me got a few of the really old payments on my receivables aging schedule. just now they gave me some payments with some study references that I'm positive ive never done. which is going to make it even more confusing for them.

If they get me caught up with payments I shouldn't get, I'll just take it and call it even.
I stopped using them until they caught me up. It's pretty ridiculous how they do payments.

HelloHello

Reaction score
I stopped using them until they caught me up. It's pretty ridiculous how they do payments.
As I recall, maybe two months ago they sent out a survey about how they could things improve and a couple of the questions related to payments. It seemed to me, shortly thereafter, I started receiving my payments more quickly and they started catching up on my backlog of payments. Usually, I get my payments on Friday and Saturdays from them.

Reactions: coffeeowl and cb456

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Predict every word of a 5 minute transcription(~ 60 minutes) | Accept
Requester: HassonLab [A3GYVZJ8XA0XFP] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.46] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.92] [Fast=3.57] [Comm=2.33] [Fair=3.86] [Reviews=14] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 7.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 1
Description: You will be predicting every word (after the first two words) a 5 minute transcription of a story.
Qualifications: Exc: [1518935982-175767] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Status
Not open for further replies.