10/11 - Take My Chances Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
They've been sticking with that schedule since the beginning christmas special then new series few months later
I could have sworn it was fall last year,ok my mistake, very sorry. :D

Reactions: Drwho10

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow that was close, found my spacebar a minute before a zoltar was going expire, with a full queue.

I'll have to throw it further next time...

Edit: ok now one did expire. wow im kind of a moron sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drwho10

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I know they will all approve...but its still makes me nervous to see 700+ pending HITS and the percentage next to it if they are all rejected lol

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 5 Minute Psychology Survey (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: PBJ Manager [A1BM35NPP0Y6VB] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.03] [Fair: 4.90] [Comm: 4.50] [Fast: 4.90]
Description:
You will read about a scenario, watch a video, and give your thoughts.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: slomov2 DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1;

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Help define emotional content for a virtual human (Unity scene in Chrome/FF) | PANDA
Requester: VERG [A3M0IIKGPUUSLF] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.07] [Fair: 4.37] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 3.76]
Description:
Help define emotional content for a virtual human by providing ratings for arousal, valence, and tags for a virtual human's response.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I know they will all approve...but its still makes me nervous to see 700+ pending HITS and the percentage next to it if they are all rejected lol
i'm at 31,500 approved 10 rejected and i still get nervous.

Reactions: lsutiger25

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What are you guys doing for Zoltar that I'm apparently not doing? I'm running a delayed ham pantha on the default settings in PC and I've only caught a fraction of what some of you catch. I've been running it since it popped and only caught about 25.
First make sure you are running Panda Crazy in it's own window. No tabbing or it will be limited to 1 second timers. Leave the timer at 980ms and ham timer at 700ms. Go into details and change mode to pantha and then change the ham timer (seconds) to 10. Click on the GoHam button until it turns blue. Today was a slow day for Z's so don't think there is something wrong. If you get lower numbers than others on a constant basis than you can try to change things a bit. There could be other factors that make it harder to grab a lot too. We just don't know. The first 20 minutes is always slow so that's normal to get a few even though people still find it surprising every morning. After 20 to 30 minutes you should have a full queue depending on the flow of Z's that day.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Just look at the other percentage, ignore the negative. Then if it happens think of the great time you'll have capping on A9s bringing it back up. :ROFL:

Reactions: lsutiger25

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
First make sure you are running Panda Crazy in it's own window. No tabbing or it will be limited to 1 second timers. Leave the timer at 980ms and ham timer at 700ms. Go into details and change mode to pantha and then change the ham timer (seconds) to 10. Click on the GoHam button until it turns blue. Today was a slow day for Z's so don't think there is something wrong. If you get lower numbers than others on a constant basis than you can try to change things a bit. There could be other factors that make it harder to grab a lot too. We just don't know. The first 20 minutes is always slow so that's normal to get a few even though people still find it surprising every morning. After 20 to 30 minutes you should have a full queue depending on the flow of Z's that day.
Thanks this was helpful... It's my first day with PC and it's definitely different form how I usually Panda... Gotta get all my stuff on there now LOL all I have is Zs

Status
Not open for further replies.