10/11 - Take My Chances Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
My 3 yr old just informed me that meat is bad so he wants to be a veggie a turnareeuuum .... i hate daycre
My youngest did that for a bit when she was about 4. (No daycare....) She just decided she didn't want to eat animals b/c they're so cute. (We eat meat-free 1-3 times a week anyways- so no biggie, I knew she was still gonna get her nutrients...)

She lasted like two days- then I made bacon and she gave it up :p

Reactions: emily

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I did the jury hit, entered code, submitted, it said there was a problem with the hit, blah blah, I clicked on it, it made me log in again, said I can't do it because I already did. It didn't go through. I really really wish I didn't read and watch all of that for nothing, that was sad.

sgomer79

Reaction score
My 3 yr old just informed me that meat is bad so he wants to be a veggie a turnareeuuum .... i hate daycre
My daughter told me that at about 6 years old. I told her she wasn't old enough to make that decision, didn't understand how to properly pair foods to make sure she got the amino acids needed, etc. Now she eats a wider range of meats than she would have even considered then. I think she will try almost anything once.

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
My daughter told me that at about 6 years old. I told her she wasn't old enough to make that decision, didn't understand how to properly pair foods to make sure she got the amino acids needed, etc. Now she eats a wider range of meats than she would have even considered then. I think she will try almost anything once.
Mine seriously isn't doing it for moral reasons though... it's straight up Kathy (a helper at the school) doesn't eat meant so I don't want to... little conformists :(

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
I did the jury hit, entered code, submitted, it said there was a problem with the hit, blah blah, I clicked on it, it made me log in again, said I can't do it because I already did. It didn't go through. I really really wish I didn't read and watch all of that for nothing, that was sad.
I remember seeing a script that reminds you to log in every 12 hours, can't remember what it's called at the moment.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score

Do you still have the original open? If you do reload the frame. It should submit. I had the same problem.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
how much would a 3 y/o and a fiance get me?

super delayed reaction because fiance walked in during the negotiations :o

SkipTransit

I'm Bigger on the Inside
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you still have the original open? If you do reload the frame. It should submit. I had the same problem.
Or even do a right click on the top bar of either FF or Chrome and chose "Undo/Reopen Closed Tab" go down to the code box and double click in the emptiness. It should have the code saved in a little drop down that you can choose to fill the form.

Then just resubmit as usual. (I've done this successfully in the past.)

Reactions: loki3404

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
how much would a 3 y/o and a fiance get me?

super delayed reaction because fiance walked in during the negotiations :eek:
nooo fiance!!!!! I've been trying to get rid of my husband for over 20 years.!!! name your price for the 3 year old.

Why do you live so far away!

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Or even do a right click on the top bar of either FF or Chrome and chose "Undo/Reopen Closed Tab" go down to the code box and double click in the emptiness. It should have the code saved in a little drop down that you can choose to fill the form.

Then just resubmit as usual. (I've done this successfully in the past.)
thanks it has completely expired, messaging requester but from TO not too hopeful. I never thought to worry about pre-empting forced logout, I didn't think it would cause something like this.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about attitudes toward being gay - Please identify as a GAY WHITE MAN(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: University of Kansas - Adrian Villicana [AQZ378OSIIXQY] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.15] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Give us your thoughts on how you perceive yourself as a Gay White Man
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85; Exc: [-601084646-23267] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;

Status
Not open for further replies.