10/11 - Wings Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
I used to use Turkmaster..now I'm using PandaCrazy. But it -drives- me crazy that I can't put -WHAT- the hit is so I know if it's a $5.00 one I'm searching or a $1.00 one.. KWIM? Is there any way to be able to put that info in? I know once it finds/accepts a job it puts it in, but I'd like to be able to see what PANDA'S I have running so I can stop smaller ones for better paying hits if needed.

Oh..and hi..new here..but not new to Turk - been on since 2010. Lost my job last Friday (company closure), so trying to do this again and see how it shakes out..
click details on the panda to rename and change the 'friendly requester name'

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I used to use Turkmaster..now I'm using PandaCrazy. But it -drives- me crazy that I can't put -WHAT- the hit is so I know if it's a $5.00 one I'm searching or a $1.00 one.. KWIM? Is there any way to be able to put that info in? I know once it finds/accepts a job it puts it in, but I'd like to be able to see what PANDA'S I have running so I can stop smaller ones for better paying hits if needed.

Oh..and hi..new here..but not new to Turk - been on since 2010. Lost my job last Friday (company closure), so trying to do this again and see how it shakes out..
Welcome! Glad to have you with us!

If you click on the "details" button on any given panda, you get a menu. Click on the space next to "friendly requester name" and you can name it anything you want :)

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for participating in this survey. However, as the attention check question was not answered correctly, your survey has been ended.

i got that after i got the code. hm

Reactions: themildone

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

A.Lem

Reaction score
Thank you for participating in this survey. However, as the attention check question was not answered correctly, your survey has been ended.

Same here...I didn't see an attention check anywhere...I fully expect a rejection

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A short easy research survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Experimental Studies [A2IKTFOI0NGOON] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.76] [Fast: 3.86] [Comm: 2.67] [Fair: 3.86] [Reviews: 46] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $3.96/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 147
Description: In this study, you will choose and watch animal video and you will be asked to answer some questions. Please note that this study requires speakers or headphones. And you are not allowed to use smartphone or tablet to do this study.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: Miriette

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score

Not cool. I'd still submit it.

BreeQuinn

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 8-Minute Consumer Experience Survey - 171011(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Zhongqiang Huang [A1C8ZTH39EDBSM] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.34] [Fair: 4.79] [Comm: 2.00] [Fast: 4.61]
Description:
In this study, participants will be asked to respond to consumption and social experience questions. There are no right or wrong answers and we are only interested in what you would do in these situations.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;
Did anyone else get the message "Thank you for participating in this survey. However, as the attention check question was not answered correctly, your survey has been ended." after the completion code on this one?

NVMD already approved :/

Last edited:
Reactions: A.Lem

A.Lem

Reaction score
Not cool. I'd still submit it.
I submitted it, but expecting a rejection from it which I would definitely try and get reversed. Just need to wait and see wtf is going on.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
If y'all got a code it's probably fine.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did anyone else get the message "Thank you for participating in this survey. However, as the attention check question was not answered correctly, your survey has been ended." after the completion code on this one?
Nope. Approved already

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Reactions: Jaded

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Judgment Study 047 | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Elise Chandon [ANRAX6GZBNWLG] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.32] [Fast: 4.35] [Comm: 3.75] [Fair: 4.71] [Reviews: 65] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.70
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 24
Description: This is an academic survey. We are collecting data for research purposes. We are interested in your evaluations of different daily events. You will read a description of a scenario and will be asked a series of questions about it.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.