10/11 - Wings Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Yah I hadn't heard about more fires, but I'm so depressed by the news anymore I tend to avoid it unless it's a hurricane coming at us :( If you're in the fires path please be careful!
Yeah I don't do the news channels but I hear the weather channel is doing more than local news stations are. I follow CalFire on their social accounts and their website plus a couple other agencies that are reliable.

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone do that memory music study $5 HIT? Looks like Inquisit and I run from it...is it worth it?

EDIT: no it isn’t because inquisit is the devil and crashed my computer again. So now I’m trying to reboot and set up all over again.

Returning HIT in 1 min if anyone is on the lookout for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci>
D

Deleted member 4195

need a partner for this SHRIMAI LAXMIKANT PRABHUMOYE hit. Any masters not do it yet? TO says its an easy 2 bucks

actually, nvm returned

Last edited by a moderator:

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Not really. But wonder if we should try to go south on I5 and stay in a motel or something.
I think I saw you say Sac..... if so then y'all are good for a while anyways except the air quality will be bad. The closest edge of fire to you is the very outskirts of Fairfield in the unincorporated part and Green valley area. It hasn't changed much since yesterday at those points. It is the major fire that wrecked Santa Rosa that is rapidly moving North right now andf is about to hit Calistoga where they just ordered the entire city to evac.

Reactions: <Gucci> and jan
D

Deleted member 481

need a partner for this SHRIMAI LAXMIKANT PRABHUMOYE hit. Any masters not do it yet? TO says its an easy 2 bucks

actually, nvm returned
OK, just joined. Nvm, had to return because I didn't get a partner in 2 minutes time.

Last edited by a moderator:

A.Lem

Reaction score
question... what can you make per hour doing John Does?
I don't keep track of my hourly :( It varies depending on how many kids are on my lap lol I mainly do them for the hit count. Trying to get to 10k and I'm 700 approved shy of getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.