Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Turkleton

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjquadjj

Reaction score
Just did a HIT by Sergey whether 10 or so videos are racy. Is that the Qualif?? I didn't get any response after...

Reactions: <Gucci>

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Just did a HIT by Sergey whether 10 or so videos are racy. Is that the Qualif?? I didn't get any response after...
None of us know. I did one on evaluating a web page, but it was more like a questionnaire. Here's hoping!

Reactions: KYKITTY

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
no, those are unqualled hits anyone can do.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

No, that's just a random hit. The hit will be called Decide if a Video is about a Topic or something similar.

jjquadjj

Reaction score
Are the 5C
Sebastian Ellefson hits worth doing? The TOs aren't great. What I've found is that most don't have any social media sites...

Steez

Woke
Reaction score
Hey broomperson @broomperson congratulations on the win on Jeopardy! I've been lurking this forum for the past month or so, decided to make an account today to say congratulations!! That was an awesome performance

Hey everyone! I hope you've all been having fun today, I know how sensitive the Sergey subject is but I tried to get the qual earlier and had no luck. Congrats to those who got it though! Hope to have some great conversations with you all

Status
Not open for further replies.