• Just another day to me

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Turkleton

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Doing a Stranger Things rewatch before the new season and [redacted] hasn't seen it before.
I have yet to see Stranger Things and Mr. Robot. Hard to juggle too many shows at once. Brooklyn 99 and Wisdom of The Crowd have taken priority on my list. Then follows Shameless, This is Us, and The Flash.

Last edited:

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I
You must teach me your ways of the art of napping. I try to takes naps, but it is usually 5 minutes of me asking myself "why can't I take a nap." Taking naps is hard for me.
I think I'm just a naturally sleepy person. My husband cant't nap either. I just wear myself out most of the morning and the bam I need a nap. I'm kidding. I go to bed late and get up semi early so I feel like I need the nap to get me through the rest of the day so that I stay up late and then get up early again. It's a process, really.

Reactions: Ghost Awakening

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score
Today is the first day I actually feel like a true turker.

Today's Projected Earnings: $102.33 + Bonuses: $0.27 = $102.60 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7)
HITsValue
Viewed737$117.98
Submitted713$102.33
Approved713$102.33
Returned11$11.00
BonusesN/A$0.27
how long you been turkin?

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I have never seen Stranger Things or Mr. Robot. Hard to juggle too many shows at once. Brooklyn 99 and Wisdom of The Crowd have taken priority on my list. Then follows Shameless, This is Us, and The Flash.
Yeah, I'm terrible at finding time for shows. I almost never watch anything, unless I'm watching with someone else. Stranger Things is short, though. I think the first season was only like 7 or 8 episodes, so you could blow through it in a day if you wanted.

Reactions: Ghost Awakening

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Scott Savage for work related to 3SNR5F7R92ABS5C0HU2LAHVM0AFEIX.
The value of your bonus is: $5.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
:nod:

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Workplace Perceptions(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Erika Hall [A3CKDYISR9EZ52] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.56] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
2 - 5 minutes
Time: 15 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 22
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [60108435-60629] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; TP Panel: 157344045 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Reactions: TotalBabe
Reaction score
I

I think I'm just a naturally sleepy person. My husband cant't nap either. I just wear myself out most of the morning and the bam I need a nap. I'm kidding. I go to bed late and get up semi early so I feel like I need the nap to get me through the rest of the day so that I stay up late and then get up early again. It's a process, really.
Going to make more attempts at napping. Dated someone that enjoyed napping. I just watched TV while they napped. Taking naps sounds great tho.

i dont see Ballers in there
I would like to continue watching but my HBO trial ran out. Going to have to wait it out for a good deal on HBO subscription. Ballers Season 3 looked pretty good from the trailer I saw.

Yeah, I'm terrible at finding time for shows. I almost never watch anything, unless I'm watching with someone else. Stranger Things is short, though. I think the first season was only like 7 or 8 episodes, so you could blow through it in a day if you wanted.
Watching Brooklyn 99, Last Man on Earth (when it was off to a good start), iZombie, and The Flash was difficult to juggle to keep up with the latest episodes. May check out Stranger Things since it doesn't have too many episodes.

Reactions: Peachy and aveline

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
I think I'm just watching Riverdale, Into the Badlands, Legion, and Game of Thrones. . .

Maybe some Ancient Aliens if I need a laugh.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I think I'm just watching Riverdale, Into the Badlands, Legion, and Game of Thrones. . .

Maybe some Ancient Aliens if I need a laugh.
All at once?

Reactions: Jaded

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
Going to make more attempts at napping. Dated someone that enjoyed napping. I just watched TV while they napped. Taking naps sounds great tho.

I would like to continue watching but my HBO trial ran out. Going to have to wait it out for a good deal on HBO subscription. Ballers Season 3 looked pretty good from the trailer I saw.

Watching Brooklyn 99, Last Man on Earth (when it was off to a good start), iZombie, and The Flash was difficult to juggle to keep up with the latest episodes. May check out Stranger Things since it doesn't have too many episodes.
OOOOooo do Stranger Things. Season 2 comes out THIS MONTH BAYBEEE

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
whoa say whaaaaaat. i didnt know anyone could do it. can i do it on tuesday? :O
Yep! Anyone can volunteer to make them, and I encourage that they do because I kinda hate doing it myself. TissueHime @TissueHime or I will usually ask if anyone is interested like an hour to an hour and a half before it's time for the new thread. There are some instructions for making the thread here: Rules for Creating the Daily Thread

If you would like to make Tuesday's thread, just remind me on Tuesday, please. I will totally forget.

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
It happened again.

You have already completed the maximum number of HITs allowed by this requester. Please click 'Return HIT' to avoid any impact on your approval rating.

Reactions: Jaded and TotalBabe
Status
Not open for further replies.