10/12 - Whispers in the Dark Wednesday!

DId you know? http://bit.ly/2e6IWcp

• Amazon is changing links again, so some scripts might be temporarily not functioning .

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • The authors of these scripts will probably update them shortly.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Don't forget to thank the turkers who update these scripts for us! :)

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • Kadauchi updated HF - http://bit.ly/2eh7FdL

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
uhhh scurred money...anyone else take this? i got *ONE* page of questions then a code....>.> doesnt feel right
you got screened out then...I did like 12-15 pages that took like 20 mins

Reactions: Azazael

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
She rejected mine too but I haven't heard back from her. I really don't know what she was expecting on a 15 minute study.
DOn't expect much. I wrote her and she gave me my time details...

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Stopping at 60 glaxxos. Enough so I don't feel too terrible about not working on them or a mass reject.

Reactions: Rena

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
Then again, maybe the bitchforks should be lit.
I wrote back explaining that 13 seconds in variation is ridiculous to reject me and affect my work life here. A bit of an exaggeration because I still have 99% but whatever she's being unreasonable

Reactions: <Gucci> and Rena

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Or she had an automated system and hasn't even reviewed anything.
That is true, but she's reversed some already judging off TO and has not replied to many others. I messaged her early today and am still waiting. Being patient about it but it's still weird that of all things I could get rejected on, it was a 15 minute survey lol. :ROFL:

DOn't expect much. I wrote her and she gave me my time details...
I don't see how that is helpful for you. Like,... okay, you were 13 seconds or whatever faster than the fastest time. 15 minutes is not a long time and neither is 13 seconds.

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
That is true, but she's reversed some already judging off TO and has not replied to many others. I messaged her early today and am still waiting. Being patient about it but it's still weird that of all things I could get rejected on, it was a 15 minute survey lol. :ROFL:

I don't see how that is helpful for you. Like,... okay, you were 13 seconds or whatever faster than the fastest time. 15 minutes is not a long time and neither is 13 seconds.
EXACTLY!! Like if it was minutes I'd almost understand, but a few seconds... Jesus I can attribute that to my internet speed

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
any reason why I'm getting 'Invalid URL parameters' when I click on a link to a HIT on HS??

Reactions: Ginny

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
EXACTLY!! Like if it was minutes I'd almost understand, but a few seconds... Jesus I can attribute that to my internet speed
I feel like many requesters do not consider those factors. Internet speed, how long a worker has been working. I don't knock them for being skeptical and rejecting but with reasons like this?

Rejecting for being seconds faster is silly. :rolleyes:

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like many requesters do not consider those factors. Internet speed, how long a worker has been working. I don't knock them for being skeptical and rejecting but with reasons like this?

Rejecting for being seconds faster is silly. :rolleyes:
I will see what she says, and wait to review her on TO. I'm just annoyed at the frivolous time

Reactions: <Gucci> and sinon

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
I will see what she says, and wait to review her on TO. I'm just annoyed at the frivolous time
Same here. She has not responded to me yet so we'll see what happens. Crossing my fingers she will reverse them for us! :fingerscrossed:

Reactions: <Gucci> and emily
Status
Not open for further replies.