10/13 - The Goo Goo Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
Last one, sorry for spamming.
To kryss @kryssyy electrolyte @electrolyte Jaded @Jaded jml @jml and whoever else on the mod team, you guys fucking rock. We wouldn't have the opportunity to be posting in this forum if it wasn't for all of your hard work and leadership. It really embarrasses me to think back on it but I'm really sorry I acted like such a dick for a long time and I'm grateful the ban hammer wasn't dropped. Never quit being yourselves, you guys are what makes this forum so great, now, and for years to come.
The other three you listed deserve waaaaaay more credit than I do :p But thanks, I appreciate it.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
aveline @aveline and electrolyte @electrolyte for not losing it on me when I act like a 10 year old. :D
TQueen @TQueen for running kick ass games.
Blue @Blue for being helpful, when he is. :p
Jharkan @Jharkan for being serious or not being serious because I can never tell and I'm absolutely sure he does this on purpose.
Kadauchi @Kadauchi for HF and humoring my ridiculous questions about scripting.
Pippa @Pippa for being the light every time she graces us with her presence.
Lauren @Lauren for jumping right in!
freedolphin @freedolphin for always asking the important questions
W @WalkingEmphasis for being a fountain of the best reading material!
Johnnyrs @Johnnyrs for that PC script that's pretty awesome, and Kerek @Kerek for the OG Hit Scraper

I might have more in a bit...

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Guys, I can't do this. I also like Peachy @PeachyRider because there's no one else quite like him and he lets his lawnmower fly quite often. I also like JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh because she's feisty and doesn't hold back, and I forgot about Tribune @Tribune - because he was really, really nice when I first showed up here, too. And I like Tigerpants @Tigerpants because she's real and we also have some of the same morals.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
aveline @aveline and electrolyte @electrolyte for not losing it on me when I act like a 10 year old. :D
Jharkan @Jharkan for being serious or not being serious because I can never tell and I'm absolutely sure he does this on purpose.
Johnnyrs @Johnnyrs for that PC script that's pretty awesome, and Kerek @Kerek for the OG Hit Scraper

I need more love.

Reactions: kryss

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
The other three you listed deserve waaaaaay more credit than I do :p But thanks, I appreciate it.
You play(ed) Guild Wars (you better have caught the reference my username makes by now) and listen to the same type of music I do so you're still great in my book.

Reactions: jml

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I like Kerek @Kerek because I never have to put too much brain power into interpreting his posts... I feel like we understand each other sometimes.... and the rest of the time its just panda pics.

I like Jaded @Jaded because we've been foruming together for a long time and she still humors me.

I like kryss @kryssyy because she has a great sense of humor, the day always feels a little less complete when she isn't around.

I like YAHU @YAHU because he doesn't let his undying hatred of me prevent him from replying to my posts and validating my existence.

I like aveline @aveline because sometimes I can forget there are real people on the internet, and she always has an earnest authenticity about her.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score

what...? I'm serious every single day I wake up

Reactions: kryss

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Aw, everyone's getting all lovey dovey and stuff. Let's see:

C to the J @C to the J Squatty @Squatty catnapped @catnapped were always super helpful when I was just starting out and even now on days that are rough.
Pleco @Pleco has provided many laughs that came right on time.
Vanyanka @Vanyanka & JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh are always great night time chat gals.
Pippa @Pippa always has such a positive spirit and it encouraged me to try to look on the brighter side of things.
humbleturker @humbleturker is inspiring af and one of the reasons I upped my daily goal.
Jaded @Jaded and her love of Tennant is just great.
I love Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie 's kid-like spirit. Life's too serious sometimes.
Kerek @Kerek always comes in with the pandas to brighten the day.
Kadauchi @Kadauchi & Johnnyrs @Johnnyrs for the amazing scripts and always willing to answer questions about them.
Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain because we can joke about stuff like Martin and old school black movies.
Blue @Blue because he thinks he's an ass, but he's pretty cool.

And more of yall, but I'm getting sleepy.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I dislike Inquisit because they take over my screen and they're very possessive about it, and they also don't let me copy and paste the code at the end.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Aw, everyone's getting all lovey dovey and stuff. Let's see:

C to the J @C to the J Squatty @Squatty catnapped @catnapped were always super helpful when I was just starting out and even now on days that are rough.
Pleco @Pleco has provided many laughs that came right on time.
Vanyanka @Vanyanka & JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh are always great night time chat gals.
Pippa @Pippa always has such a positive spirit and it encouraged me to try to look on the brighter side of things.
humbleturker @humbleturker is inspiring af and one of the reasons I upped my daily goal.
Jaded @Jaded and her love of Tennant is just great.
I love Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie 's kid-like spirit. Life's too serious sometimes.
Kerek @Kerek always comes in with the pandas to brighten the day.
Kadauchi @Kadauchi & Johnnyrs @Johnnyrs for the amazing scripts and always willing to answer questions about them.
Roscoe E Goldchain @Roscoe E Goldchain because we can joke about stuff like Martin and old school black movies.
Blue @Blue because he thinks he's an ass, but he's pretty cool.

And more of yall, but I'm getting sleepy.
You forgot how hot I am but I'll forgive you just this once.

Reactions: togar
Status
Not open for further replies.