10/13 - The Goo Goo Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
I like Vanyanka @Vanyanka because she's like the best friend I've ever had, even though we've never actually met in RL, and I don't ever have to worry about being any certain way around her. We just tend to understand each other perfectly, all the time.

I like kryss @kryssyy because she's the perfect person to complain about forum nonsense with. As an admin, it felt like her and I were always on the same page and wanted to ban the same people.

I like Kerek @Kerek because he's kind of a mystery. He hides behind the sarcasm and the red pandas and stuff, but underneath all of that, I think he's actually really sweet and thoughtful.

I like E @Harry A. Place because he kinda reminds of that guy, Pablo Escobar, but he's not nearly as much of a dick.

I like jklmnop @jklmnop because she has the best taste in music out of anyone else on this forum.

I like Pleco @Pleco when he leaves me alone.
yeaaah that's right (and right back atcha) :guitar::heartbeat::guitar:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is this the AP Poll or the USA Today poll? Also, thanks for cutting it off at 10. The "Receiving Votes" section might have gone on longer than one of kryss @kryssyy 's New Member welcomes....
The most accurate ones are the averages of polls. But my numbers have dropped a lot lately ever since a tape came out where I admit I actually had a ton of Suri codes and didn't share them with anyone.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The most accurate ones are the averages of polls. But my numbers have dropped a lot lately ever since a tape came out where I admit I actually had a ton of Suri codes and didn't share them with anyone.
So, Pleco @Pleco, I think you forgot to say what you liked about me? :p

Hinatadragon

Reaction score
Title: Take a Quick Survey about Attitudes and Preferences! | PANDA
Requester: Altsuss [A1ATES40ZPE477] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.67 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.24 Generosity
★★★★ 4.90 Fairness
★★★★ 4.74 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 100 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Min age: 18, approx. 10-12 min. On multiple pages, you will have reading and writing tasks and will not be allowed to advance until at least 60 seconds have passed.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 99
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: took gender-investing surveys has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i like that you gave me attention when i was a noob :love:
when you left for like 10 weeks there was a void in every thread until you came back :rain:
Um, I was a veteran and I gave all the noobs attention. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.