coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good morning everyone :coffeeman: Have a wonderful day! Today is a special one for this former drunk :) Today is exactly 1 year since I last touched any alcohol! I never thought I could do this and many of you that know me likely didn't think I could either. I don't want to say it was easy but it wasn't nearly as hard as I always thought it would be. My life is so much better being sober and I am very grateful for that. On to the second year now!
Congrats! That is a huge achievement! :aikon:

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning everyone :coffeeman: Have a wonderful day! Today is a special one for this former drunk :) Today is exactly 1 year since I last touched any alcohol! I never thought I could do this and many of you that know me likely didn't think I could either. I don't want to say it was easy but it wasn't nearly as hard as I always thought it would be. My life is so much better being sober and I am very grateful for that. On to the second year now!
Congratulations! I wish you many more years of sobriety. Proud of you!

charlie

Reaction score
congrats, sir, and here's hope and prayers for many more years of continued success!

Reaction score
I love the Kingsman! It was pretty good. I am interested in seeing The Foreigner as well. I'm curious to see what people think about it.
Did they increase the action? That is all I want to know. The first one had so much action. Hopefully, the sequel had more of it.

I want to watch Kingsman also!

Today I'm just waiting for the mail man to deliver the window vinyl I ordered, and I'll probably go to the hardware store today for a bundle of 2x2's and some scissors. I'm adding frosted privacy panels to the windows and then making "indow" window inserts to add a third glazing to these awful old windows. It's phase one. Phase 2 is getting fabrics and making my curtains. I live a very exciting life over here.
That sound like fun. Going to give the house a new look. Would be awesome to have some new curtains. Hey, that is exciting. It is like those house shows where they fix parts of the house up. Sounds cool to me.

Reactions: Serial Mom

Timuks

Bonjorno
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Ryan Hamilton [A39K0LU7SBU1G3] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $20.40/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Give us your opinion about our product
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Time: 01:40
Hourly: $26.96

Reactions: Turkster and Kliq

v2thej

Reaction score
:wine: - raising a glass of welches grape juice for ya

congrats bro, i dont drink alot anymore but notice i eat like a pig and sittting at a computer all day doesn't help so my goals to get big but still enjoy the weekend binge if i ever have spare $$, usually it goes to the green, i love colorado :p

Reactions: Steez and SAJ

TheDuck

Reaction score
Reactions: Turkster

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
congrats, sir, and here's hope and prayers for many more years of continued success!
Thank you!

congrats bro, i dont drink alot anymore but notice i eat like a pig and sittting at a computer all day doesn't help so my goals to get big but still enjoy the weekend binge if i ever have spare $$, usually it goes to the green, i love colorado :p
Thank you! haha funny you mention that....since I quit drinking I gained roughly 40 lbs O.O

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Congratulations!!! Way to go!

Reactions: SAJ and Serial Mom

Kamalani

Reaction score
Did they increase the action? That is all I want to know. The first one had so much action. Hopefully, the sequel had more of it.
It started right out with the action. I'm surprised that kid who plays Eggsy isn't in more stuff. He is awesome as Eggsy. They can keep making those things cuz I'll keep going. I am an action movie type gal though. Life is depressing enough, I don't need to go to a drama.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Investigating Semantic Representations(~ 17 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Dermot Lynott [A325L0H6Q5L71I] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.68] [Fast: 4.65] [Comm: 3.86] [Fair: 4.76] [Reviews: 27] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $16.12/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.25
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: A multiple choice survey about common words
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [19-60807] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97; Adult Content Qualification is 1; Location is one of: US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

new to me and I have been qual'd out of the last 2 days worth so likely new for everyone

Last edited:

Steez

Woke
Reaction score

Same here in Maine man (Except we're a little behind on the retail aspect), looking forward to 2018 for that the retail. It's nice that some states have come to their senses about the "devil's lettuce"

Reactions: v2thej

squee

I turk therefore I am
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Solve Visual Data Tests + Cognitive Surveys | PANDA
Requester: Draper [AUQQ5XLGR3SO0] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Big data - can you navigate it? The WordLinks study features visual data tests that can be completed in your browser.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $15.00
Qualifications: previous-participant has not been granted;

Status
Not open for further replies.