Contributor
Reaction score

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Different Music Genres (Requires Sound)(~ 13 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Cammy [A23KOJIYMUJ404]
TurkerView: [ $9.99 / hour ]
Description: You will listen to a few songs and learn more about them. This study takes about 13 minutes and pays $1.30. You MUST have sound to participate.
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $1.30
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • SurveyGroup [5327] DoesNotExist
  • Exc: [139382155-324247] DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In US
[3O9FQ5ETZ14NIXL2CVZ186S23H4FKX]

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

jan

Reaction score
I like it but I can see how it would depend on the house if it was going to be too dark.
I have a bay window (well, sort of) - so that will be a bright white. I think it will help off-set the dark. My house is small and on a main road. (The back of the property is wooded). But it's a weird road and I get TONS of traffic. So, if I painted it a bright yellow - that would be great for a small house. But w/all the traffic (my town has a main road that goes out west of the state - up a mountain - but still - I'm on THAT road. I get thousands of cars by the front door every day). That yellow would tarnish very quickly.

It feels like SUCH a commitment!

Last edited:

LumosDC

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from TLDR for work related to 3H5TOKO3D9ZINOV5JRHW93V1TLE64O.
The value of your bonus is: $4.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for completing our our interactive study yesterday , your bonus is attached.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

jan

Reaction score
Title: Respond to round 3 of a survey on political opinions | Accept
Requester: Kirsten Cornelson [A35L5GBLFNN3BC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$28.53] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: I am running a survey to learn more about Americans’ views on politics.
Qualifications: Completed Week 1 - September 2021 Exists ; Location EqualTo US

breadecible

astronomer
Reaction score
I have a bay window (well, sort of) - so that will be a bright white. I think it will help off-set the dark. My house is small and on a main road. (The back of the property is wooded). But it's a weird road and I get TONS of traffic. So, if I painted it a bright yellow - that would be great for a small house. But w/all the traffic (my town has a main road that goes out west of the state - up a mountain - but still - I'm on THAT road. I get thousands of cars by the front door every day). That yellow would tarnish very quickly.

it will be great! you're right the traffic would def dull a bright color

Reactions: HelloHello and jan

alk69

Reaction score

Remember to think large with the color. The lighter it is, the brighter it will look when it's all painted. And the darker it is the darker it will look... When I was little, my mother let me choose the color of my room. I wanted red--barn red. It was like being in a dark red tunnel. And later when we repainted it, it came out pink--forever pink.

• Haha
Reactions: jan and HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.