10/15 - Taco Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
You’re asking why politicians won’t agree to something logical?
It's more like a tv production thing rather than a politician thing. I doubt the debate rules say the mics will be kept open past the alloted time so I'm sure if CNN wanted to, they could cut the mics at the end of the time.

As for the comment of being rude for overstepping their time, I agree but it's ultimately the American people who will decide at the ballot box if they find that behavior acceptable or not in their consideration of who should be President.

I think the debate would be more interesting if every candidate's mics were kept open the whole time. It'd be interesting to hear what the others say or whisper when they are off camera and not "on the clock". ?

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
It's more like a tv production thing rather than a politician thing. I doubt the debate rules say the mics will be kept open past the alloted time so I'm sure if CNN wanted to, they could cut the mics at the end of the time.

As for the comment of being rude for overstepping their time, I agree but it's ultimately the American people who will decide at the ballot box if they find that behavior acceptable or not in their consideration of who should be President.

I think the debate would be more interesting if every candidate's mics were kept open the whole time. It'd be interesting to hear what the others say or whisper when they are off camera and not "on the clock". ?
I have always wished I could read lips.

Reactions: HelloHello

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Just a reminder to everyone that we do have a thread for political discussion and I feel like any discussion about the debates probably belongs there as well (even if this debate discussion isn't technically political).

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Just a reminder to everyone that we do have a thread for political discussion and I feel like any discussion about the debates probably belongs there as well (even if this debate discussion isn't technically political).
Lol, I was kinda waiting for you to mention that, as a reminder - I don't think this one crossed the line, but you are right.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

HelloHello

Reaction score
Sorry . . .

• Love
Reactions: aveline

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Wish there was a mindless batch work on. Batch dance?
Please and Thank you, Vicky? :wink:

Tonight's creep has been nice, tho. Exceeded average good day PE just during the debate time so people must have been off watching the debate or had just given up for the day making a few things a little easier to catch.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Blakkat

ShadowJack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm running out of booze and that always makes me sad it's time to sleep :/

Reactions: DruceusDrec

DruceusDrec

*hugs*
Contributor
Reaction score
When you bust your ass all day scraping for hits to hit your daily goal of a measly $20, only for a Noah batch to drop once you're done

Status
Not open for further replies.