10/15 - Taco Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowWolf

Don't worry, we're all mad here.
Reaction score
Title: Survey about what you're like at work | Accept
Requester: Management Principles [A1AL2U11TCMUGL] Contact
TV: Hrly=$19.49 | Pay=Generous | Approval=3-7 days | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=5.00 | Fast=4.50 | Comm=0.00 | Fair=5.00 | Reviews=4 | ToS=0
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 6.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This is a survey about your personality and behavior when you're at work.
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; Previous Participants DoesNotExist
Was a bit concerned when the req. said it would take an hour. Took me 40 minutes, & I work carefully.

alk69

Reaction score
Title: Survey about what you're like at work | Accept
Requester: Management Principles [A1AL2U11TCMUGL] Contact
TV: Hrly=$19.49 | Pay=Generous | Approval=3-7 days | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=5.00 | Fast=4.50 | Comm=0.00 | Fair=5.00 | Reviews=4 | ToS=0
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 6.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: This is a survey about your personality and behavior when you're at work.
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; Previous Participants DoesNotExist
Is this the same HIT I did a year ago? Same title, pay, requester. It seems I'm qual'ed for this one?

Reactions: aveline

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Breasts Attractiveness(≈ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.48] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.16] [Fast=4.70] [Comm=4.17] [Fair=4.78] [Reviews=531] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=12.65] [Pen=1.94] [Res=0.50] [Rec=83] [Rej=4] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Description: survey
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [174429-173840] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US
couldn't catch it. boo.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
i dont mind decaf... but im the only one on earth that doen't drink coffee for the caffene. I drink it so that i can dump a gallon of my favorite cream into it ( YAHU @YAHU )
I should probably drink decaf. I'll probably be one of those old people that drinks decaf for the taste of coffee (which I use to not understand) I love creamer tho, I joke that I like a splash of coffee in my creamer. Pumpkin Spice is my go to right now then come december it'll be peppermint mocha bc Im basic lol

• Love
Reactions: thedorchannel

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I should probably drink decaf. I'll probably be one of those old people that drinks decaf for the taste of coffee (which I use to not understand) I love creamer tho, I joke that I like a splash of coffee in my creamer. Pumpkin Spice is my go to right now then come december it'll be peppermint mocha bc Im basic lol
I use coffeemate original powder creamer (not the liquid crap). It's God's gift to mankind.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Complete a Brief Survey for a Research Study (3-5 minutes)!(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Michelle Meyer [A1K0JHQEX3MZC6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.05] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.78] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=11] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=10.29] [Pen=0.04] [Res=null] [Rec=80] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 30:00
Available: 50
Description: survey
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1346327554-176200] DoesNotExist ; a1684e1b DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
acid reflux suuuuucks. Been living with it my whole life. Zantac helps but most stores have stopped selling it because of the recent health concerns. Pepcid is a good alternative, though.

also super trippy gif
oh no you're whole life! wow wow. i just got 2 books about it and i kind of new no onions, spicy, tomatoes but cutting back on some other favorite foods will be hard. I'm following a strict diet for 2 weeks to heal. I went to the ER with chest pain. And that was a HUGE ordeal. i'd appreciate any other tips and tricks you have! I'm sure we'll have to keep it to our health thread sorry I should've posted there.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
oh no you're whole life! wow wow. i just got 2 books about it and i kind of new no onions, spicy, tomatoes but cutting back on some other favorite foods will be hard. I'm following a strict diet for 2 weeks to heal. I went to the ER with chest pain. And that was a HUGE ordeal. i'd appreciate any other tips and tricks you have! I'm sure we'll have to keep it to our health thread sorry I should've posted there.
They put me on a Proton Pump Inhibitor. Protonix I think. I had issues since I was 12 and that stuff was like magic. Unfortunately, you really aren't supposed to be on it for long periods of time. So, I will take it for a month or two and then I'm good for several months. Hope you find what helps.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Photographs Evaluation, General Beliefs about Life, and Purchase Preference(~ 8 minutes) • https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3AHPWNJ8VUD0J1ZPBEJ80KIRAR2KYG/taskshttps://worker.mturk.com/projects/3AHPWNJ8VUD0J1ZPBEJ80KIRAR2KYG/tasks/accept_random
Requester: Qihui Chen • https://worker.mturk.com/requestersA19EPXBMTFAHA0/projects
TV: $10.87/hr • https://turkerview.com/requesters/A19EPXBMTFAHA0
TO: 5.00 • https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/A19EPXBMTFAHA0
Reward: $0.75
Duration: 00:40:00
Available: 4
Description: The purpose of this survey is to understand people's evaluation of photographs, general beliefs about life, and attitude to status signaling value when making purchase decisions.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
They put me on a Proton Pump Inhibitor. Protonix I think. I had issues since I was 12 and that stuff was like magic. Unfortunately, you really aren't supposed to be on it for long periods of time. So, I will take it for a month or two and then I'm good for several months. Hope you find what helps.
Wow I don't know this was sort of out of the blue. Do you get to eat onions and stuff like that if you're on that PPI or do you still have to avoid stuff?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
yeah anything tomato-based (for me anyway), anything spicy, onions are hit and miss. Nothing too acidic. I tell people I'm allergic to citrus because it's easier than explaining I can eat it, but it's going to make me puke after a while.

ETA: also, oddly enough, some cereals give me atrocious heartburn. Like Lucky Charms. something about the plain pieces.

Last edited:
Reactions: Binxybaby

alk69

Reaction score
Learn to sleep sitting up. I can tell you in detail how I know this.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow I don't know this was sort of out of the blue. Do you get to eat onions and stuff like that if you're on that PPI or do you still have to avoid stuff?
I'm not really good at avoiding stuff. Onions never have bothered me though.

Tjololo

Reaction score
DOOT DOOT!

It's that time of year again folks. That's right, it's trick or treat time!

I need to make something clear before the link to the hit: This is very much a testing setup. If something breaks I'm sorry, and I'll do my best to fix it. Please report any issues (other than tricks) so I can track them down.

HIT info is in the spoiler

Qualification information is in the spoiler as well

Status
Not open for further replies.