10/17 - Mobile Armor Division Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
4 min. but wtf with the 7 min timer? do they even requester?
Meh, I like short timers. Unless the requester is a complete idiot regarding how long it takes, you know it's not going to be ridiculously long. The one with the 24 hour timer COULD be good and could be utter shit.

Reaction score
Hi, I root for the Cleveland Browns.

What are these "playoff" things you keep mentioning? Is that like an internets or something? If it's an obese intoxicated person that gets both strangely profane yet philosophical about life during a standard 4th quarter collapse, I am familiar with those.

Last edited:

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

Lauren

Reaction score
Meh, I like short timers. Unless the requester is a complete idiot regarding how long it takes, you know it's not going to be ridiculously long. The one with the 24 hour timer COULD be good and could be utter shit.
i guess the benefit to 24 hour or more timers is that you could have panda crazy set up while you go out (work or somewhere else) and when you come home you still have plenty of time to do the HITs

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I love 24 hour timers cause its like, man I can either do it today, or tomorrow when i'm desperate in the morning (twss)

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
is that a cool kid thing now? i'm cool! I just left my pandas at home. I have like 25 of them. shaking like crazy.
nobody ever shakes their pandas here.

they all just love red pandas.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Categorize product banners from bank websites | PANDA
Requester: Michael Browning [A2SZFPS9YA96H6] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
We are looking to learn what products banks are promoting on their websites. View a screen capture of a bank website and pick the product category that best describes the product being promoted.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1931
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US;

All in on this no TO batch.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey, Kerek @Kerek. That expand survey instructions script you wrote last night works great but I just realized it's also happening on the data collection template. Example HIT: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/searchbar?selectedSearchType=hitgroups&requesterId=A2RQRM1EIZ2EVL. Can that type of HIT be included in the script?
I think those are the kind people would want to auto-collapse, after the first one at least. Surveys it never makes sense to collapse the instructions. @Amazon :poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.