10/18 - Tonal Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm a morning person but do appreciate going into work later these couple of days. I've gotten so much done, including on turk. Also walked the dog and worked out !
When I get a job, I'll probably move the 4 AM workouts to 5 AM, lol. Right now I can crash during the day.

Like today..just woke up for nice long nap.

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about food choice and decision making | Accept
Requester: Rodrigo Dias [A268CW11JC5W66] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=7.58] [Pen=4.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=67%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 900
Available: 1
Description: In this survey, we will ask you some questions about your food choice and decision making process, and some demographic questions. It will take about 5 minutes to finish the survey.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
,[/td][/tr]

Minx2121

Reaction score
Just curious what everyone's opinion is. When you take a survey/study and midway through it they say you have a chance at a bonus that you can either donate or keep to yourself or however they decide to word it. I'm just curious how most other Turkers respond to that. Do you donate it or do you keep it? Do you think that the requester really donates the money or do you think it is just to see what choice you pick.
I usually choose to donate. Since bonuses are extra money, anytime I am presented with a donation option I donate half. I assume that the requester's do actually donate it but I have never inquired about it, giving them the benefit of the doubt I guess :p

Reactions: jan

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is there a snooze button on HitFinder for MTS? Like, for example, if I've already done a hit by HEATHER and I can ONLY do one hit by HEATHER but I don't want to remove her from my include list, is there a way to be like "HUSH"for a bit?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Just curious what everyone's opinion is. When you take a survey/study and midway through it they say you have a chance at a bonus that you can either donate or keep to yourself or however they decide to word it. I'm just curious how most other Turkers respond to that. Do you donate it or do you keep it? Do you think that the requester really donates the money or do you think it is just to see what choice you pick.
It depends mostly on how I"m feeling at the time. If I'm reasonably certain there is an actual person I'm donating to (like another turker) I'll usually donate half. I usually don't donate to the charity ones because I'm mean and selfish.

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: Drag and Drop 7 - Only permitted to take one HIT with Drag and Drop in the title | Accept
Requester: Heather [A2A53C2WMV8L9R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$35.55] [Pay=4.52] [Fast=2.50] [Comm=3.50] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.35] [Fast=4.24] [Comm=4.14] [Fair=4.48] [Reviews=297] [ToS=9]
TO2: [Hrly=14.57] [Pen=3.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: The intent of this study is to collect data to study how test-takers interact with the drag-and-drop item type to solve Math problems.
Qualifications: Drag and Drop Complete DoesNotExist ; Drag_Drop EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
$$[/td][/tr]
Had to request the qual dangit...

cassius

Reaction score
when i first started this work i actually had a requester tell me to never give money away.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is there a snooze button on HitFinder for MTS? Like, for example, if I've already done a hit by HEATHER and I can ONLY do one hit by HEATHER but I don't want to remove her from my include list, is there a way to be like "HUSH"for a bit?
I just block that hit.. idk if that helps you.

Reactions: Despairagus

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: Rate a review | Accept
Requester: Consumer Research [A2M0DCE0ZXX9V8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.38] [Pay=2.56] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.90] [Fast=4.33] [Comm=2.33] [Fair=4.47] [Reviews=23] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.75] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 300
Available: 52
Description: You will read a review about a HIT written by an mTurker and rate the review
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location In CA, US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
:) can only do 10 but very quick and easy EDIT: it says you can only do 10 but even at 12 I am still able to do more.[/td][/tr]

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"Topic: Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas" lul

I just block that hit.. idk if that helps you.
It doesn't b/c she puts up like 10 of each one, so I'd have to go through all 10... I mean I guess I could do that so MAYBE it helps.

Serg cap is 40 but people are "pushing through"

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
"Topic: Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas" lul

It doesn't b/c she puts up like 10 of each one, so I'd have to go through all 10... I mean I guess I could do that so MAYBE it helps.

Serg cap is 40 but people are "pushing through"
Which is code for returning 10+ so you can do 1 and feel like you're actually making a good amount of money.

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.