TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: VotingGame-290 | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: AMT Surveys [A2AKA780E0K7FS] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.21] [Fast: 4.90] [Comm: 4.79] [Fair: 4.97] [Reviews: 87] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $9.00/hr] [Pen: 0.02 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will receive up to $5 including bonus for less than 20min, payable immediately! You will play with other Turkers to coordinate in a Voting Game
Requirements: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: basketcasey

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
I rage quit the other night. Haven't tried again.
oh my gosh. me too. got so mad, then my son comes along and zip zip right through it. There is an open secret about this game that is not intuitive, not in the directions, but when you discover it, you get so mad at yourself, like why didnt I already think of that.

Sik06

Reaction score
I always mess this one up lol I know Thurs is the last day you can transfer money. If I transfer from mTurk to Amazon on Thurs morning then Thurs evening I can transfer it to my bank account. What happens if I wait until Thurs night to transfer it to Amazon and Friday morning to my bank account? It won't go into my bank on Friday or Sat right? I think Thurs morning is the latest I can do it right? Thanks for your help :)

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Title: Inductive Reasoning | PANDA
Requester: Brett K Hayes [A1750SK7A2CT9N] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.71] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.67
Duration: 1 hour
Description: You will learn about living things and make judgments about them
Requirements: belindastudy DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

5 min

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I always mess this one up lol I know Thurs is the last day you can transfer money. If I transfer from mTurk to Amazon on Thurs morning then Thurs evening I can transfer it to my bank account. What happens if I wait until Thurs night to transfer it to Amazon and Friday morning to my bank account? It won't go into my bank on Friday or Sat right? I think Thurs morning is the latest I can do it right? Thanks for your help :)
typically, if your transfer completes from payments to your bank before the end of business of a mon-thurs it should be in your bank the next morning. If not, the morning after.

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Social decisions study(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Online Research Studies [A27CNW4L89VKTU] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.25] [Fast: 4.91] [Comm: 4.26] [Fair: 4.63] [Reviews: 88] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $8.95/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: 100% of 1] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.20
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Description: You'll make anonymous social decisions, then answer some questions about your thoughts and feelings.
Requirements: Exc: [61849-61311] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Reactions: Pleco

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Swarm starting in a min

Reactions: Peachy

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Does this product match this Amazon page? | PANDA
Requester: Singular [A3G6GR2QRYE8KY] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 2.50] [Fair: 2.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $15.65/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.05
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 112
Description: Given a product and title, decide if a given Amazon page is for the same item.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97; Location is US;

Reactions: DareAngel3

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I use this stuff. It's seriously like magic and it smells fantastic.
Awesome! Thanks! Ill check that out!

Me too! I've been straightening it for like 10 years and decided to grow it out naturally again. So it's now half super curly and half straight. I look weird.

Anyway, I found out the leave in conditioner I used for my straight hair works really well on my curly hair too. Helps make the brushing after washing much better and less painful. Here's a link if you're interested...oh, and the bottle lasts a really long time too!

https://www.behind-the-salon-shop.com/product-page/repair-through

They sell it on Amazon too

https://www.amazon.com/Yuko-Repair-Through-6-8-oz/dp/B000FKD5DO
Yea I totally get what you mean because Mine is kind of like that too. Ok cool! Ill have to use some of my mturk money to invest in that! I like stuff that last long! lol

Oh, it'll come back to curly if you treat it right :) (Check out the Curly Girl Method).

And no "normal" towels. Use a microfiber. Also, maybe leave in a tiny bit of conditioner to help seal in the moisture?

(terrycloth sucks the moisture out of your hair, microfiber won't, and if you're hair is curly or wavy you need the extra moisture, which will also help reduce tangles!)
Ill definitely look that up, I would love to have my curly hair back! I'll look into getting a microfiber, Im sure that is part of my problem. Ill try leaving some conditioner in, sometimes that makes my hair oily though. Normally when my hair gets like this I go out and by an overnight leave in conditioner. I havent dyed it or cut in a long time and its just dead.

Reactions: aveline and tricker
Status
Not open for further replies.