10/18 - Wait Until Dark Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: [German language proficiency required] Produkt zum Interesse Relevanz Audit (Sie müssen Deutsch lesen) | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - Customer Interests [A225CX8SZ86ADP] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.48] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 4.70] [Reviews: 30] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Bestätigen Sie die Etikettierung von Produkten mit Interesse (z.B. 'Batman', 'segeln' etc). Single Ja / Nein pro HIT, durchschnittliche geschätzte Zeit p>
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 1524
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is one of: US;

HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.3.8

CIs in German

Last edited:
Reactions: Michele and Steez

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
Have you checked out the Curly Girl method for your daughter? Sounds like you're doing some of it (co-washing, and ACV).

I use all CG products now and wow is my curly hair way easier to deal with. (When I deal with it. Some days it looks like chit because I didn't plop overnight or refresh well in the morning.)
Just checked out CG, but honestly, this is just stuff I grew up doing. Sunday was Queen Helene cholesterol treatment day! As for me, I shaved my head, rocking the baldy cause I can. I refuse to deal with my hair. I have 2 girls, so I get enough hair action.

Reactions: tricker

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate the skill of a surgeon shown on a video clip | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: C-SATS, Inc [A15ZSKX8TUCGEU] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.08] [Fast: 4.63] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 4.21] [Reviews: 89] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 4
Description: This is a research study where you watch a video clip of a surgical procedure (no patient or surgeon identification is shown) and rate the skill level of the surgeon. (undefined)
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; C-SATS Block DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Title: Mobile App Concept Review (Android Only) | PANDA
Requester: Dennis F Galletta [A2VN7U6UW6LOK0] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.75] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 3
Description: "This is a research study that seeks feedback on a proposed moible Android app. This HIT will require participants to download and evaluate an app, after which they will complete a survey. Access to an Android device 6.0 (Marshmallow) or greater is required. The study will begin on a Mac, Windows, or Linux PC; continue on an Android smartphone; and conclude with a survey back on the same personal computer. Expected time is 5-10 minutes."
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Title: Visual similarity | PANDA
Requester: Yegor [A3DYLBC81TE9BC] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.02
Available: 400
Description: Which object is visually more similar to the reference?
Requirements: Masters has been granted;
Shoes redux

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Just checked out CG, but honestly, this is just stuff I grew up doing. Sunday was Queen Helene cholesterol treatment day! As for me, I shaved my head, rocking the baldy cause I can. I refuse to deal with my hair. I have 2 girls, so I get enough hair action.
LOL Queen Helene. Used a lot of that myself!

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Research Study(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Research1636 [A3C7I3CNWWTMFY] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.04] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 29] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $17.76/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 94
Description: This HIT will take 10 minutes and pays $1.50. You will be asked to think about, describe, evaluate, react to, and generate ideas about different scenarios and people.
Requirements: Exc: [-2118250615-61321] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location In US;

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in Texas, too. I'll take the 70s and 80s over the 90s any day of the week. Hopefully we'll actually get snow this year. yeah right. :grin:
Beautiful day here in Austin. Shoulda played golf today but had to watch the 'Stros.

Reactions: MindNumbing

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in Texas, too. I'll take the 70s and 80s over the 90s any day of the week. Hopefully we'll actually get snow this year. yeah right. :grin:
What's snow? :flushed:

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
From other forum.

• e. Policies and Site Access. Please review our Acceptable Use Policy for examples of prohibited activities. You are solely responsible for compliance with the Acceptable Use Policy and any other policies that we post on the Site or otherwise provide to you. Your right to use the Site is limited to your use and you are only authorized to use it in connection with requesting and performing Tasks. You may not use the Site for any other purposes or in any way that: (i) is unlawful; (ii) harms Amazon Mechanical Turk (e.g., to support any competing marketplace), or its customers, suppliers or other parties, as determined in our sole discretion; (iii) violates this Agreement; or (iv) could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site (or any network(s) connected to the Site), interferes with any other party's use of the Site, or otherwise undermines the integrity of the Site or any of its features. Except as may be permitted in the Acceptable Use Policy, you may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction tools on the Site.

• (3) do not disrupt or impair the operation of the website or the integrity of the marketplace (e.g., scripts and automation tools that call MTurk continuously and at high frequency aren't OK). As a result, we'll have to make tough calls from time to time when we notice unusual account activity resulting from a particular script or automation tool. Please remember that you are responsible for any script or automation tool that you use with MTurk, and your use of a script or automation tool is at your own risk.

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I missed your post earlier, but welcome to the forum! :cheers:

Reactions: Steez

cheez

Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | PANDA
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.42] [Fast: 4.74] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 56] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.00/hr] [Pen: 0.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Available: 1
Description: Demographics survey
Requirements: None;

Reactions: basketcasey

cheez

Reaction score
Title: A survey about your thoughts (2-5 mins)(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: ncp research [A3QOFNF7MPCTQT] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.78] [Comm: 3.92] [Fair: 4.57] [Reviews: 195] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.24/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.25
Available: 1
Description: An online survey about your perceptions and reactions in different life experiences
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Exc: [1902671451-61316] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;

Reactions: Todd

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Research Study(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Research1636 [A3C7I3CNWWTMFY] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.04] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 29] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $17.76/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 94
Description: This HIT will take 10 minutes and pays $1.50. You will be asked to think about, describe, evaluate, react to, and generate ideas about different scenarios and people.
Requirements: Exc: [-2118250615-61321] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location In US;

I needed a magnifying glass to read that.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
From other forum.

• e. Policies and Site Access. Please review our Acceptable Use Policy for examples of prohibited activities. You are solely responsible for compliance with the Acceptable Use Policy and any other policies that we post on the Site or otherwise provide to you. Your right to use the Site is limited to your use and you are only authorized to use it in connection with requesting and performing Tasks. You may not use the Site for any other purposes or in any way that: (i) is unlawful; (ii) harms Amazon Mechanical Turk (e.g., to support any competing marketplace), or its customers, suppliers or other parties, as determined in our sole discretion; (iii) violates this Agreement; or (iv) could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site (or any network(s) connected to the Site), interferes with any other party's use of the Site, or otherwise undermines the integrity of the Site or any of its features. Except as may be permitted in the Acceptable Use Policy, you may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction tools on the Site.

• (3) do not disrupt or impair the operation of the website or the integrity of the marketplace (e.g., scripts and automation tools that call MTurk continuously and at high frequency aren't OK). As a result, we'll have to make tough calls from time to time when we notice unusual account activity resulting from a particular script or automation tool. Please remember that you are responsible for any script or automation tool that you use with MTurk, and your use of a script or automation tool is at your own risk.
I'm gonna need my glasses for this one, can barely see the text.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.