10/19 - Warcraft Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Complete a short survey (approx. 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Claudia Townsend [A28TSWBXF1P7OO] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.41 Generosity
★★★★ 4.88 Fairness
★★★★ 4.73 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 49 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer a question survey about an experience and an advertisement and get paid $0.41
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 140
Reward: $0.41
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Reactions: The Bad Ash

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer some questions - approximately 10 minutes, earn $1.25 | PANDA
Requester: Jeremy Cone [AD8AISPME4GCK] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.36] [Fair: 4.89] [Comm: 3.50] [Fast: 4.70]
Description:
You will learn some information, and we will ask you to answer some questions.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 6
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
Um, this is like a minute.... :tinfoil:

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
My sister's husband just came over to help me get some stuff done because of my broke ass leg. It's early and he wakes me up. I offer coffee being a good host. "No thanks, I don't drink coffee" WUT!!!!!!!!!! How does a human adult function without coffee. Is that a thing? Are there masses of you who wake up cheery and get through the day on your own?

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Sticky for work related to 3K3IX1W4S67QJMBAMPGBU1GN3BLPA9.
The value of your bonus is: $0.20 USD

The Requester included this note:
Congratulations! Your session is eligible for the extra reward bonus. The bonus has been added to your account.

Great work!

Day is saved.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
My sister's husband just came over to help me get some stuff done because of my broke ass leg. It's early and he wakes me up. I offer coffee being a good host. "No thanks, I don't drink coffee" WUT!!!!!!!!!! How does a human adult function without coffee. Is that a thing? Are there masses of you who wake up cheery and get through the day on your own?
Maybe hes on something stronger than coffee lol

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
Ewww morning people are so gross

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't do coffee. I do, however, have a Diet Coke / Pepsi caffeine source at the ready 24 hours a day....

Status
Not open for further replies.