10/19 - Warcraft Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adude

Reaction score
Mine was 15 minutes. If you didn't have flash enabled yours probably ended after the first part which was like a minute long. There should have been more than that.
Chrome comes with flash preinstalled and updated, and I haven't touched any settings in this browser aside from installing scripts. Also pretty sure I've done other flash surveys in the past.

Reactions: Not A Robot

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
If we don't talk about the experiences we had, we would never know.
I'm not sure how you got to this, but everyone can discuss it as long as they don't start getting into survey content.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

weakman

Reaction score
Good idea, but people suck. I've rented before and make it a point now to stay far the fuck away from that whole ecosystem.
Find people who don't suck. Make it clear you want first months rent and deposit on the day of signing lease. NO EXCEPTIONS. Do all the basic background history check. Lastly, join a landlord association. They will help guide you and work with you.

cassius

Reaction score
That's totally a thing yes, but that doesn't necessarily mean it was a thing for this hit. I'm just trying to problem solve here and not having flash enable seemed like the most simple solution. If we don't talk about the experiences we had, we would never know.
Wasn't referring to you. Only thinking it was similar to hoarding hits so others don't get a chance at them. It's not the same but the thought process is similar.

Last edited:
Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure how you got to this, but everyone can discuss it as long as they don't start getting into survey content.
Your comment was a little snarky. It could have been worded differently for less snarkness but that's probably your thing. Snark.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Your comment was a little snarky. It could have been worded differently for less snarkness but that's probably your thing. Snark.
Noted.

Reactions: loki3404

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
I mean that's the way I took it. Not trying to offend you or anything. It's the morning and I haven't even finished my coffee so I could be delirious.

Lauren

Reaction score
I buy Death Wish Coffee. With the savings I get from their subscription plan and averaging 3 cups it works out to maybe a dollar a day.

https://www.deathwishcoffee.com
that's what my boss drinks, when he's at home. but when he's out he'll stop at starbucks or dunkin donuts. even if you don't get coffee out every day, it still adds up. i think most "serious" coffee drinkers still make stops like that if they're not home and "need" coffee.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: How likely are you to make this purchase? Describe your thoughts and make a consumer purchase decision. | PANDA
Requester: Rose Mellay [A2OIDTSLJVR3JT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.86 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 24 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: **Please only take this survey if you have a spouse or partner with whom you share financial decisions**
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.95
Qualifications: Location is one of: CA, US;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
what are you drinking?! i dont like any kind of coffee but compared to the people i know who love coffee the most that sounds like super cheap coffee
I switch it up alot tbh, but even when I was homeless, I had coffee. A decent brand isn't all that expensive, especially when made at home (or at a friend's house/via camping gearstuffs bc no home). Not sure what your friends are drinking, but one can adore coffee without spending megabucks on it.

Edit: Also, serious coffee drinker, here. Stops unnecessary when travel mugs are a thing, yo! :p

Last edited:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Learn about job candidates and make hypothetical hiring decisions (3-4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: HINL [A372VF8C4PEU98] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.16] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.96]
Description:
You will receive $0.45 for your time.
Time: 15 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 91
Reward: $0.45
Qualifications: hinl_comp DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Title: Short survey about your opinions, interests and preferences | PANDA
Requester: Research Lab [A1TOCEZJHRZJVG] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.43] [Fair: 4.89] [Comm: 4.43] [Fast: 4.85]
Description:
In this short survey (approx. 10mins) you will be asked some questions about your opinions, interests and preferences
Time: 1 hour(s)
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Previously taken similar survey DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Title: Answer a survey about smart devices and personality traits | PANDA
Requester: Tyler Scheeler [A3A84XODSYS238] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.50] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
A new form of technology allows individuals to have easy access to social networking sites where relationships are created and emotional needs can be met that otherwise would not be met in person. How does this affect you?
Time: 35 minutes(s)
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Masters Exists; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Lauren

Reaction score
I switch it up alot tbh, but even when I was homeless, I had coffee. A decent brand isn't all that expensive, especially when made at home (or at a friend's house/via camping gearstuffs bc no home). Not sure what your friends are drinking, but one can adore coffee without spending megabucks on it.
they drink Illy coffee. they buy the beans and have an espresso machine that grinds it right before it makes a single cup for you. it ruined them because when we go on a road trip and they need to stop at a gas station for coffee, they make faces when they're drinking it but drink it anyway because they're addicted to the caffeine :p

Reactions: SkipTransit
Status
Not open for further replies.