10/19 - Warcraft Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I caught 3 Website Evaluation Zoltars. Could not do them fast, was not impressed. Am I missing something? How long do y'all take to submit one?
You get much faster with practice and using the script.

Reactions: GoldenTemple

dick90210

Dick
Reaction score
I'm not getting any Zoltars. I probably left one hanging when I left for work. Sigh

Lauren

Reaction score
I caught 3 Website Evaluation Zoltars. Could not do them fast, was not impressed. Am I missing something? How long do y'all take to submit one?
if it's an easy site that's obvious what they do, about 1-2 minutes. if i have to read through several pages of the site, around 5 minutes.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not getting any Zoltars. I probably left one hanging when I left for work. Sigh
Google lockout doesn't prevent you from accepting the HITs, they just won't load correctly for that amount of time.

Reactions: Pleco

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
if it's an easy site that's obvious what they do, about 1-2 minutes. if i have to read through several pages of the site, around 5 minutes.
It should never take you 5 minutes do one. Look for keywords, service, consulting, etc.

Reactions: thedorchannel

dick90210

Dick
Reaction score
It depends on the site. If it's like a car, plumber, landscaper, etc... just quickly view contact page and it takes like 15 seconds.

Sometimes there's annoying larger ones, load slowly.

Reactions: Squatty

Lauren

Reaction score
It should never take you 5 minutes do one. Look for keywords, service, consulting, etc.
the main trouble i have is with some services, finding out if it's virtual, customer location, and/or business location. like one was a company that helps with logistics. it was hard to find out if they actually go to your business to help you out, or if you have to go into one of their offices, or if everything is online/over the phone

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Did around 30 Zoltars, already so done with today. :sleep:
I'm still getting the 'refresh your page' message constantly.

Reactions: Lauren
Status
Not open for further replies.