10/19 - Warcraft Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

danawhitaker

Reaction score
yes. i never understood why people need coffee in the morning -- you just slept. needing it in the evening if you have to stay up late for something i can understand.
I'm a night owl. I often have to get up well before my body would like to. I have to have caffeine first thing in the morning to function, though I don't like coffee so I opt for soda. Alternately, I avoid it in the evening whenever possible to avoid having my sleep cycle pushed further ahead. The only time I can't avoid this is if I need to take T1s for a headache.

Reactions: kryss

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What's this now?

Message from Taste of the World
---------------------------------
Greetings,

We would like to inform you that we are actively monitoring the quality and accuracy of your responses to our hits. If we determine that your quality/accuracy is not high quality, you may be disqualified from current hits, or we may ask you to take a re-qualification test.

If you are not currently qualified to work on our active hits, we may reach out to you and offer a qualification test to allow you to work on our hits.

Please feel free to email with any questions.

Best regards,
TOTW
:eek:
:nono:

Reactions: Kerek

mrsbc08

Contributor
Reaction score
finally got a $2.00 pin for the first time in a looooooong time. Just one :penguin:

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
What's this now?

Greetings,

We would like to inform you that we are actively monitoring the quality and accuracy of your responses to our hits. If we determine that your quality/accuracy is not high quality, you may be disqualified from current hits, or we may ask you to take a re-qualification test.

If you are not currently qualified to work on our active hits, we may reach out to you and offer a qualification test to allow you to work on our hits.

Best regards,
TOTW
christ, blocks, threats, galore lately. What's going on. ugh.

catnapped

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
They used the other account for that Pinterest, right?

Reactions: kryss

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

catnapped

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Squatty

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
What's this now?

Greetings,

Best regards,
TOTW
Can you email them back and ask them if I can take the qual test? I would love for them to monitor my work.

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
What's this now?

Greetings,

Best regards,
TOTW
OOohh, maybe if enough people lose their qual it means they'll post the qual test they told me was coming "soon" two years ago.

mrsbc08

Contributor
Reaction score
Nope, was the one I had running. Picked up nothing, had to grab it off HS.
I cant catch them unless its the individual panda running. which I thankfully had on today. I remember when I first started doing them (in Aug or Sept?) I could get like 6 at a time! now I'm lucky to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.