10/20 Sabotage Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I can't come up with a name yet! And I did laugh that I got a fall colored cat. The only name I'm liking is Orangina, or Gina for short.

She's spunky. Like a Gina.
I had a cat named Pyewacket many years ago (like from Bell, Book, and Candle only mine was a tortoiseshell, not Siamese) and I called her Pie for short. :D

Reactions: Freda Brown

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
tricker @tricker
You adopted a murder muffin?! Congrats! Happy cuddling!
Thank you! I think she is a cuddler, yay! She's not shy or skittish so that is a good sign.

My hallway rugs have been murdered for sure. I think I need to "tape" them back down again, lol (hardwood floor under there, so they skid like crazy when she does the one cat stampede then suddenly reverses direction).

LumosDC

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from SmithOscar for work related to 3D3B8GE892RHUFJTLO36VEEK747P9Y.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your participation in Decisions about Money on Sept 17th for requester SmithOscar.

LumosDC

Reaction score
Thank you! I think she is a cuddler, yay! She's not shy or skittish so that is a good sign.

My hallway rugs have been murdered for sure. I think I need to "tape" them back down again, lol (hardwood floor under there, so they skid like crazy when she does the one cat stampede then suddenly reverses direction).
I have hardwood floors too and my cat slides around as well. She does the 'cat stampede' mostly after taking a major (read: stinky) poop.

Reactions: tricker

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have hardwood floors too and my cat slides around as well. She does the 'cat stampede' mostly after taking a major (read: stinky) poop.

Our cats slide on our hardwood floors too. And do the cat stampede after a poop too LOL

speaking of our hardwood floors..my son just dumped fabreeze all over them. Could be worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.