Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I dunno if it was the best worst thing ive ever seen or the worst best thing ive ever seen
i asked myself that a lot during the main event. tried to suspend my belief a lot too. especially when a beat up Angle came out and went through four guys. just enjoyed it for what it was. a complete circus

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i asked myself that a lot during the main event. tried to suspend my belief a lot too. especially when a beat up Angle came out and went through four guys. just enjoyed it for what it was. a complete circus
I enjoyed the garbage truck murder for what it was.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
no. well, kinda. I didn't get my daughter this weekend.
kinda. I was asked if I wanted to go to some far place to go pumpkin picking with my ex, her fiance, my kid, and their kid (my kid's half sister)
but I hate being the awkward situation hanging out with my ex and her fiance, and sometimes his parents too.
so instead, I asked if I could just take my daughter, and their daughter out for the day on saturday, and she can keep my kid sunday for their pumpkin picking, painting event they've been doing every year.

so I traded my sunday with my kid away for a saturday that also included her little sister, so that was fun.
they never bring her to arby's, so it's kinda become my thing - because I allow her to dip her little sandwich into a side of cheese wiz, and I don't fuss over it when she doesn't want to finish her food, because let's face it, she'll have food later anyway (which turned out to be cheese steak) as a result, when I end up taking her too, she always wants to go to arbys
Still, it is always cool when ex's can get along like that. I dated a man once who had a son with autism. He and I and the mom went to special olympics, she and I both stood at the end of the track cheering and encouraging him while dad went around helping him on his starts. It was great, but people did think we were a strange family,lol.

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
maybe i'm depressed.

a movie with ashton kutcher and brittany murphy just came on and i started to cry because i miss brittany murphy so bad.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Evergreen Queen

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm going to get one soon because I'm finally going to contribute. :eek: It's been bugging me so much, but I'm the only one working right now and money has been so tight. But, this forum is amazing and I really want to give back.

I might post my pic. Maybe. We'll see. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.