10/24 - Tenebre Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess I'll have to work on it myself. I was hoping to just spend under 100 and get something 'adequate.'
I had showed what I have to someone down in FL when I was still trying to move up here - and she basically said it was out-of-date. Not needing to be brought up-to-date, but more like the style was a bit old fashioned............. :grandma:
Your mileage may vary, obviously. But I gave the site 5 tries... far more than I normally would but I know it is a personal market place much like etsy so I figured it couldn't be that bad. It was absolutely that bad, for me. The worst was the last time when I decided to look someone up to help me make logo/watermark/business card vector graphics... $300 for shit the asshole basically stole off of google search. I took quite a bit of time browsing through the offerings trying to find someone who had a lot of good reviews... apparently they were all fake. It took more than a week of trading emails with a canned response bot before I finally got a real person on the support staff who basically told me I needed to resolve my problems with the vendor because that's the site policy. 0 out of 10 fiverr can kiss my ass.

Reactions: jan

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
So I did not fall of a cliff over the past couple of weeks (lots of family and PTA shit went down)

What did I miss? Lots of $$$???

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Watch videos and evaluate them. Earn $2.5. The study takes about 25 minutes.(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.43] [Fast: 4.58] [Comm: 3.98] [Fair: 4.77] [Reviews: 295] [ToS: 26]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.99/hr] [Pen: 0.17 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 86% of 14] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 6
Description: survey
Requirements: Exc: [62459-61870] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
DAMMIT this is not my day lol.. Just completed the survey, and i guess closed the other window for the submit code area. fml

D

Deleted member 526

DAMMIT this is not my day lol.. Just completed the survey, and i guess closed the other window for the submit code area. fml
check your browser history. you might be able to reopen the page at the same place you were at in the survey.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Atheist Interpersonal Religious and Spiritual Struggles(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Aaron Sedlar [A1HLV6GMX1173R] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $2.75
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Answer a questionnaire about your experience of interpersonal religious and spiritual struggles—tension or conflicts with other people or institutions about religious and spiritual beliefs.
Requirements: Exc: [62451-61862] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Status
Not open for further replies.