10/24 - Tenebre Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
I've also made the decision that I'm going to shoot for $300 a week on here so I can finally get a damn car and move back home. And work as much overtime as I can to pay things down and get my life on track. I'm gonna make it somehow. And boyfriend put in his app at a restaurant his friend works at, fingers crossed that goes well as his friend started at $10/hr (minimum wage is $7.25 in this poo state) so that's going to help significantly.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I've also made the decision that I'm going to shoot for $300 a week on here so I can finally get a damn car and move back home. And work as much overtime as I can to pay things down and get my life on track. I'm gonna make it somehow. And boyfriend put in his app at a restaurant his friend works at, fingers crossed that goes well as his friend started at $10/hr (minimum wage is $7.25 in this poo state) so that's going to help significantly.
Good luck! You got this. that's where I am at. Pay down things and keep my dinosaur car running and get life together lol

D

Deleted member 481

PE is kinda ok for the day. I haven't checked what anyone else made so probably $100 shorter than the big boys/girls:
Today's Projected Earnings: $35.32 + Bonuses: $0.20 = $35.52

Also, thanks to whoever suggested putting minimum TO around 3. That has cleaned up my Hit Finder quite beautifully & I still get the hits that don't have a rating yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Make a prediction (Bonus Potential!) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Intengo Research [AAVSVUOUUK8MQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.17] [Fast: 4.09] [Comm: 2.80] [Fair: 3.97] [Reviews: 147] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Description: You'll be predicting how people will respond to a new product
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
reports coming in that their union has broken the like button on this forum, and some adjacent mturk fourms.

more to come soon.
I’ve been saying I should be able to double like a post for a while now.... :gucci::gucci:

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't turk right now, I have an emergency
my friend believes in flat earth theory
Tell your friend to lay flat on the ground and watch the sun set till the very last sliver disappears then quickly jump up. If the earth is flat the edge of the sun simply won't reappear, but it will because the earth is an oblate spheroid. Or they could simply go to the coast and watch ships disappear. If they still believe in flat earth after that tell them you don't have time to be friends with willfully stupid people.

Status
Not open for further replies.