10/24 - Tenebre Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Shit ton of Raucous data. how does one crank through it quickly?? I always encounter " page submitted too quickly" something to this effect but more eloquent
You can't do anything about Page Request Errors other than stop making so many page requests to amazon per minute.

That batch doesn't look very good, but if you want to do them faster you'll want to write a script that makes searching for the target name faster... you could make something pretty fancy that highlights the name on the page or just use an ahk that performs a ctrl+f and then a couple of hotkeys to submit answers

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Task vF01 (Estimated average extra bonus of $5.00) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Yale Institute for Network Science [A2CGQ5942WIRAV] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.21] [Fast: 4.92] [Comm: 4.24] [Fair: 4.93] [Reviews: 191] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $8.34/hr] [Pen: 0.08 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Perform a decision making task with other Mechanical Turk workers. Bonuses are awarded based on performance. The task will take 60 - 75 minutes. If you accept this HIT you will have to fully participate in the task in order to get paid.
Requirements: None;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
Wonder if I'll get kicked out of this again this time.

Reactions: <Gucci>

charlie

Reaction score
Reactions: sudilly and <Gucci>

jjquadjj

Reaction score
You can't do anything about Page Request Errors other than stop making so many page requests to amazon per minute.

That batch doesn't look very good, but if you want to do them faster you'll want to write a script that makes searching for the target name faster... you could make something pretty fancy that highlights the name on the page or just use an ahk that performs a ctrl+f and then a couple of hotkeys to submit answers
When I submit all 25 hits in successive order, that always happens and it irks me. Or if I'm requesting too many pandas

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
Shit ton of Raucous data. how does one crank through it quickly?? I always encounter " page submitted too quickly" something to this effect but more eloquent
I copy the name, click link and do control F paste name search ..

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
When I submit all 25 hits in successive order, that always happens and it irks me. Or if I'm requesting too many pandas
Exactly... if you want fewer PREs you spread your page requests out to maintain a sustainable rate/minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.