10/25 - Praise the Sun! Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren

Reaction score
It is time to raise your goal :wink:
I want to make $100 a week so that's around $15 a day rounded up. Since I reached it quickly today (because I got to do Zoltars), I'll try to get more to cover the days when I can't work or when it's slow. But man some days it takes me hours to get like $2 and it's just not worth it.

Reactions: Squatty

cassius

Reaction score
Someone please make me some coffee. :coffee:
I have coffee but my bagels disappeared sometime during the night and I don't know what I did with them. Very strange. Maybe I have a rat that ran off with them. Where is that rat anyway?:tinfoil:

Reactions: TQueen

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I want to make $100 a week so that's around $15 a day rounded up. Since I reached it quickly today (because I got to do Zoltars), I'll try to get more to cover the days when I can't work or when it's slow. But man some days it takes me hours to get like $2 and it's just not worth it.
You should try for $20 a day and take off the weekend or have a lower goal on weekends. They are usually really slow.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Imagine what your life could have been like had you chosen a really impressive and handsome avatar. :thinking:
Okay that's rude af, this is what I look like, I can't change it. You ever think maybe I wear a pumpkin head because I'm so self-conscious?

:rude:

James

Reaction score
That Angela Listy HIT made me feel like a total sexist, a real prize. Quick quarter though. :thumbup:

Reactions: chellelee

Lauren

Reaction score
You should try for $20 a day and take off the weekend or have a lower goal on weekends. They are usually really slow.
Funnily enough, my best day ever ($25) was on a Sunday. :LOL: I really struggle to make $10 when you take out Zoltars.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Okay that's rude af, this is what I look like, I can't change it. You ever think maybe I wear a pumpkin head because I'm so self-conscious?

:rude:
I would not recommend wearing a Pumpkinhead, unless you want to get ripped apart by a terrifying demon.

SkipTransit

I'm Bigger on the Inside
Contributor
Reaction score
Funnily enough, my best day ever ($25) was on a Sunday. :LOL: I really struggle to make $10 when you take out Zoltars.
Everyone starts out like this, so don't get disheartened. Turking is all about the practice and exploration of your limits. The greatest skills are time management and expanding your ability to identify hits and such.

You'll get the hang of it. Just keep at it and you'll be a 50$ a day peep in no time.

Last edited:

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Organ Donation Attitudes Project survey is terrible.

Reactions: emily
Status
Not open for further replies.