Title: Psychology Study(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Justin Sevier [A3FIEKM8QQ0DMB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.90] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.54] [Fast=4.88] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=29] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 45:00
Available: 4
Description: We would like to hear your views on the legal system.
Qualifications: Exc: [-827057132-253423] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: Blakkat

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a marketing survey about your opinions | Accept
Requester: Raghunath Rao [A3F5WBEGP46X5Y] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.64] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer questions about your opinions in a marketing survey
Qualifications: US High School Graduate EqualTo 1

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Play a quick guessing game (~12 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Yale Cognition & Development Lab [A1B2ILT2409W4R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.14] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.10] [Fast=4.42] [Comm=3.12] [Fair=4.48] [Reviews=240] [ToS=2]
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 1
Description: You will play a game about randomness (I:eek: 11)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

jan

Reaction score
well, I planted some bulbs, went shopping, contemplated buying coffee from a coffee shop (went, it was closed), did laundry, cleaned out the litter pan, and cut the grass for the last time this year.

And made so little on mturk - I'd be embarrassed to tell anyone.

:shrug:

GTR

Reaction score
well, I planted some bulbs, went shopping, contemplated buying coffee from a coffee shop (went, it was closed), did laundry, cleaned out the litter pan, and cut the grass for the last time this year.

today has been badd for me as well, don't feel bad, I don't think you missed much.
Earnings: $6.75

Last edited:

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, good. Not good that you didn't make a lot, but good that there's a little, low PE Sunday club...yay. It's sounds like you were productive. I always count this as a win for Sundays and pretty much view Sundays as a wash. I know sometimes they can be good, but I've been trying to just budget in that this day will be a lot lower now.
My day of low earnings involved finishing a paper I"m about to turn in, buying expensive medicine for kitty that he doesn't prefer and taking my dog to Petsmart to buy more expensive wet food for my kitty to not eat his meds in. I count the Petsmart as a win though, too, because my dog loves seeing the other dogs there and smelling all the treats, hamsters, old pee, etc. 🐕 🐶 🐾

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Very quick and easy, one question

Title: Decision-Making in Legal Situations | Accept
Requester: SIP Lab [A3H92RSZ9GE8F7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.27] [Pay=Low] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 12:00:00
Available: 0
Description: The purpose of this survey is to investigate perceptions and judgments of common legal procedures. If you agree to be in the study, you will be asked to read brief information about a legal case then complete a survey
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Perception Experiment (5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: nssr perception [A3OS03TOPZ2JLO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$29.30] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: In this HIT you will (1) read some descriptions and answer simple questions, (2) Type short responses to debriefing questions to assess your attention. Thank you for your help!
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I've got just a few dinky hits in my queue, and then I'm out. I did okay for a Sunday, but still disappointing... but then I also found 40 bucks in my dresser that I have no knowledge of how it got there, so that's a plus. It reminded me of after my husband died - as I was going through all of his many, many books, I found quite a stash of cash because he liked to use money as bookmarks, lol.

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
there's a 40 min $10 survey floating around. Earlier today it was at 29%, now at 18%. Jesus, who the hell would accept it at 29%, let alone 18% unless they just didn't bother checking?

• Grimacing
Reactions: jan and Blakkat

alk69

Reaction score
today has been badd for me as well, don't feel bad, I don't think you missed much.
Earnings: $6.75
I read that as not ''badd'', but as ''bald''. And was going to feel sympathetic for you. Then I saw that $6.75 and didn't........I made a whole 15 cents. I did get a Panos HIT for the first time in four months. Ate a whole can of Dinty Moore chicken and dumplings and took three naps, so the day wasn't a total loss........at least this is what I'm telling myself. If you've ever wondered how people can convincingly lie to themselves, then this is how it's done.

GTR

Reaction score
I read that as not ''badd'', but as ''bald''. And was going to feel sympathetic for you. Then I saw that $6.75 and didn't........I made a whole 15 cents. I did get a Panos HIT for the first time in four months. Ate a whole can of Dinty Moore chicken and dumplings and took three naps, so the day wasn't a total loss........at least this is what I'm telling myself. If you've ever wondered how people can convincingly lie to themselves, then this is how it's done.
yum, I have a couple of cans of that and the beef stew coming in the mornin' from Amazon fresh...
I look like a werewolf but sometimes I shave my head, so, bald it is... lol

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
A whole can? I tried their chicken and dumplings. Once. Those dumplings ain't anything like dumplings, tasted like disguised tofu, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.