10/25 - Wumpscut Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: A study on human cognition | PANDA
Requester: Xiang Zhou [A5A6XU8LNYSBI] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Complete a 30-minute survey on human cognition and earn about 3 dollars.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;
20-25m bonus was .21 for me

Reactions: Evergreen Queen

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ordered a thanksgiving turkey (nope.. not cooking it :p ) and my daughter's 1st birthday cake (ditto) yesterday... that is going to be a busy weekend :o_o:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, I don't feel half as tainted after two years of being an admin here as I did after two years of being an admin at that other place. Cleanup should be easy, by comparison.
fire cleans everything

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I think you're supposed to seek a new happiness. Trapping yourself in amber is a kind of peace, I suppose, but only tangentially.
Seeking happiness in the destination as a fleeting human is dangerous. The joy is in the journey itself. The experience of existing at all. Only the old and the serene realize this though.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Seeking happiness in the destination as a fleeting human is dangerous. The joy is in the journey itself. The experience of existing at all. Only the old and the serene realize this though.
Seek and ye shall find.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
edit

Last edited:
Reactions: Kerek

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm reading a few books about creativity / music as part of my non-zero days quest and I'm trying to wrap my head around this :) It's very defeating to think you're not as good as you want to be, but I'm working on learning to enjoy the process of practicing, being mindful of sounds, sensations and history of the music I'm learning and just appreciating the beauty of players who are more advanced me. I am moving towards where I want to be and that is a joy by itself.

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Sales and Procurement study | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Surveys [A12QGMRLRQVKBY] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.88] [Fast: 4.88] [Comm: 4.43] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 48] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.65/hr] [Pen: 0.08 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.85
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 572
Description: Sales and Procurement study
Requirements: sales and procurement EqualTo 1;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
Time: 05:59
Hourly: $18.54

Reactions: Peachy

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I had a minor heart attack just now because I opened this from my phone, which I haven’t used for HITs this morning. It said that I didn’t meet the quals, so I came back here to check them.

The only one it could be is that my approval rate is too low, which means I must’ve had tons of rejections overnight. And the only large number of rejections I can think of would be my only lucrative closed qual I have, which means I’m financially screwed and may as well go crawl into a hole and die.

TL;DR My heart dropped to my stomach.

Reactions: jan

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Then we are mighty souls indeed, here.
That is very possible. "Man, when he does not grieve, hardly exists."

That guy was depressing as hell... I think he was on the same plane as a better truth if in the darkness cast by its shadow.

I'm reading a few books about creativity / music as part of my non-zero days quest and I'm trying to wrap my head around this :) It's very defeating to think you're not as good as you want to be, but I'm working on learning to enjoy the process of practicing, being mindful of sounds, sensations and history of the music I'm learning and just appreciating the beauty of players who are more advanced me. I am moving towards where I want to be and that is a joy by itself.
Wabi Sabi.

Practice is a very important thing. It is where you find yourself in the clamor of voices around you.

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:love:

Reactions: Sondi
Status
Not open for further replies.