Not open for further replies.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Which video appears more realistic? A or B? | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Matthew Tesfaldet [ATWT412OTX5D4] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 4
Description: Choose the video that appears more realistic to you
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
The cashier at Wal Mart said she has to card people under 40. I said I'm not under 40. She said "I know."

Last Christmas I tried to buy a couple bottles at Walmart. the lady asks for my ID, which was in my other purse. She would not sell to me even though I am way over 21. So I go a few aisles over and give them to my mom to check out with and she causes a stir, calls the other cashier over etc...ended up with a manager telling them to sell us the stuff. This picture here, yuppers.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Last Christmas I tried to buy a couple bottles at Walmart. the lady asks for my ID, which was in my other purse. She would not sell to me even though I am way over 21. So I go a few aisles over and give them to my mom to check out with and she causes a stir, calls the other cashier over etc...ended up with a manager telling them to sell us the stuff. This picture here, yuppers.
I used to get really pissed at them about that, but then I realized it's just the rules. If you turned out to be an undercover tester person or whatever they could get fired.

edit: And by "I realized" I mean I got in trouble for not carding some old dude.

Last edited:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
today at walmart someone threw a sign on the ground and a blanket. he was so mad he threw them. I feel bad for people with jobs where they have to deal with customers.
When I was 18, I was working in a record store around Christmas, on the register. A woman came in and tried to return a portable CD player that she had bought earlier that day and the manager wouldn't take it because she didn't have the packaging. She got so mad she threw the CD player at my head. It grazed my ear, then shattered against the wall behind me and pieces hit me in the back of the head. She was asked to leave.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I used to get really pissed at them about that, but then I realized it's just the rules. If you turned out to be an undercover tester person or whatever they could get fired.

edit: And by "I realized" I mean I got in trouble for not carding some old dude.
It's more annoying when you get carded in not-walmart (b/c walmart's rules are look over 40...) in an "under-26" to get carded state.
And you forget your ID.
And you forgot b/c of the same frazzled bullshit that's causing you to NEED that box of wine.
-______-

D

Deleted member 526

When I was 18, I was working in a record store around Christmas, on the register. A woman came in and tried to return a portable CD player that she had bought earlier that day and the manager wouldn't take it because she didn't have the packaging. She got so mad she threw the CD player at my head. It grazed my ear, then shattered against the wall behind me and pieces hit me in the back of the head. She was asked to leave.
WAT that's not normal even for that kind of job!! no wonder you are a turker!

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
I liked "Minority Report". I think that's my favorite Tom Cruise movie. "Vanilla Sky" was interesting too.

I should be getting pay by Consumer Survey Research for valuable information like this. :shrug:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
WAT that's not normal even for that kind of job!! no wonder you are a turker!
Yeah, I didn't even see it coming. I was helping another customer at the time. They showed me the security tape later that night, though, and she like threw it right at me! Another inch or two to the right and I probably would have been out cold.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's more annoying when you get carded in not-walmart (b/c walmart's rules are look over 40...) in an "under-26" to get carded state.
And you forget your ID.
And you forgot b/c of the same frazzled bullshit that's causing you to NEED that box of wine.
-______-
:writing:

Reactions: Michele and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
And you forget your ID.
-______-
Favorite line...
That you in the picture?
:facepalm2:

Status
Not open for further replies.