10/27 - Sticky Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
$4.32 from weekly goal. Seems doable today. Gotta go work out in the yard and garage for a bit so I'll have to finish trying to reach weekly later.

My mom gave me these cool super heavy duty rolling shelves for the garage that I am going to attempt to stack many rubbermaid bins upon so I can, finally, maybe, after owning this house for ten freaking years, use my garage as more than just a storage unit.

It's super tiny, like might fit a VW bug if you don't put anything else in it, but it has some great storage cubbies and a work bench and I want to use my garage to do manly things in. I have all these fence boards I need to cut up into planters and I want to do that IN my garage!!! I want to use my saw and drills and sandpaper IN the garage.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
We have a nor'easter :C

Also I grabbed that romantic relationship Survey Comet and now my husband is at his computer struggling through inquisit and blown away that I'm already done with the survey. I was like, I'm a pro, babe :cigar:

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
LMAO I tried! I got the cap message after 2, but I did over 800 yesterday so it's ok.

I dreamt of HEYYOUTUBEWHATSUPTHISISYABOY all night.
I had a turk nightmare last night. My favorite requester was posting hits, but I was tired (in my dream) and couldn't get my eyes open to read my screen. Then when I was able to kind of see, the windows were opaque with a heavy background (looking out a window at trees) so I couldn't read the text. No matter what I did I couldn't focus, and I was afraid they were going to ban me from doing their hits because I didn't take any of that batch. Turking sucks lol

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I had a turk nightmare last night. My favorite requester was posting hits, but I was tired (in my dream) and couldn't get my eyes open to read my screen. Then when I was able to kind of see, the windows were opaque with a heavy background (looking out a window at trees) so I couldn't read the text. No matter what I did I couldn't focus, and I was afraid they were going to ban me from doing their hits because I didn't take any of that batch. Turking sucks lol
sounds like a noah fever dream

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh man. That sounds like a wake-up-in-a-cold-sweat dream.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A 10-minute survey about photographs | PANDA
Requester: Khadija Ejaz [A1SGEPR8S5JJHQ] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 3.67] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 3.67]
Description:
Earn 3.67 dollars for completing a 10-minute survey about photographs. You have to be an adult (18+) and located in the United States of America.
Time: 45 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.67
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Short survey about decision making(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Mattie Toma [A37PEX8VF40E7I] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.50] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 30
Description: You will be asked questions about your background and political perspectives and will then be asked to make a series of decisions
Qualifications: Exc: [1745035379-112567] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Short and Easy. 1 in 10 chance for extra bonus.
4:48 min | $12.50/hr[/td][/tr]

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Computer-Animated Movie Clip Judgment(~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: DW [A2KINXUYU0KBHO] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Watch short computer movie clips and compare them.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Exc: [285053644-112133] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A 10-minute survey about photographs | PANDA
Requester: Khadija Ejaz [A1SGEPR8S5JJHQ] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 3.67] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 3.67]
Description:
Earn 3.67 dollars for completing a 10-minute survey about photographs. You have to be an adult (18+) and located in the United States of America.
Time: 45 minutes(s)
Reward: $3.67
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
Recommend. Easy and fairly quick, perhaps 5-10 minutes.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Post turking stress disorder.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My wife was looking at cats on petfinder and came across this chipmunk of a cat. Thought someone here might enjoy it... I'm heavily sleep deprived at the moment so its entertaining me far more than it should.
I love him.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
My wife was looking at cats on petfinder and came across this chipmunk of a cat. Thought someone here might enjoy it... I'm heavily sleep deprived at the moment so its entertaining me far more than it should.
I want that kitty.

But I am still a little too young to turn into the cat woman of the neighborhood.

Already have two plus a dog.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Wait, let me edit the above so it shows.

I think I have two cats. My other, mostly outdoor cat, has not been seen in days. Something is eating her food outside, so, it's probably her.

I haven't told my son this yet. I'm hoping once this parched state starts getting rain she shows back up and hangs out with us indoors again, and learns to tolerate, or boss around our new kitty Lucy.

My son would be DEVASTATED if she disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.